the thread about nothing...

Damn 12am cutoff :smh:
I had a squabble with a gas attendant a few weeks ago. It was 2am and man i wanted a Heineken. Told me I couldn’t buy the beer. Im like what?!?!!!? Didn’t believe her at all.

Googled texas liquor laws and was sonned.
Walked out with a slushi instead smh lol

Not the best pic and my flamesuit is on.

Tinapa, Chicken Silog, and Lumpia

20190417_213403.jpg
From?

I had to drop by my friend’s house to pick up some stuff just now. Didn’t get to eat dinner before coming out so Im eating at a small Chinese place in Oakland Chinatown...broccoli beef over rice.

I miss nyc Chinese food.
Did find a decent Chinese food restaurant by my workplace its actually owned by Filipino people. With Mexican people making it in the back. Weird but it is good.

:lol: came out with a slushy instead dam. I thought my city was bad with the cut off being at 2am. My friend used to complain how early that was compared to NYC

I only use them when I have no other decent options. The drivers want to pick up the food, deliver, and move on to the next order. They're not going to fool around.
I guess in the back of my mind I think there’s always a possibility of that one ***hole that will try something funny with my food, so I rather go out and grab something myself no matter what time it is.

From?

I had to drop by my friend’s house to pick up some stuff just now. Didn’t get to eat dinner before coming out so Im eating at a small Chinese place in Oakland Chinatown...broccoli beef over rice.
Tapsilog Express, San Leandro. Honestly, it was mediocre. I was so hungry I could've ate a horse.

Crazy how nike brought converse
Adidas brought reebok

And their retros/older products are being poorly handled.

I need more basketball pumps to release.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO did you know about these ? Seems like they recently released
https://www.onenessboutique.com/collections/new-releases/products/the-hundreds-x-reebok-pump
upload_2019-4-17_20-16-18.jpeg

upload_2019-4-17_20-17-11.jpeg

Yeah I remember that release. Wasn’t into The Hundreds brand so I passed.

On Nike owning Converse, it seems like they give Converse more freedom on their projects. I’m salivating for a proper wide release of the Weapon Lakers “Magic” and Celtics “Bird” shoes. Would love to display it next to their rookie cards...which I picked up at the thrift store for $4. Biggest thrift store find for me so far :D:smokin

Back
Top Bottom