the thread about nothing...

Why do they even give you the option to “do not receive emails about promotions and newsletters” on any website you order from when they ALWAYS send you that spam, no matter what.?!

Every damn time I have to unsubscribe when I shouldn’t even have to take that damn step because I clicked “DO NOT SEND ME THIS ****.” When it first asked me. Tired of this ****. Shouldn’t that be illegal? From now on, I’m reporting that ******** to the Better Business Bureau or some ****.

Because it is advertisment and low cost at that.
Why do they even give you the option to “do not receive emails about promotions and newsletters” on any website you order from when they ALWAYS send you that spam, no matter what.?!

Every damn time I have to unsubscribe when I shouldn’t even have to take that damn step because I clicked “DO NOT SEND ME THIS ****.” When it first asked me. Tired of this ****. Shouldn’t that be illegal? From now on, I’m reporting that bull**** to the Better Business Bureau or some ****.

Probably pj tucker.

Interesting that its a eric evar design shoe...
Once i saw the pics i was like the outsole reminds me of the kobe nxt outsole/midsole
Just a different traction pattern.
upload_2019-4-17_19-48-18.jpeg

I wonder when Converse plans on giving us another Lakers Weapon retro colorway? I haven’t owned one since 2002.

Also want to see some Larry Johnson and Kevin Johnson kicks as well.

This contestant on Jeopardy is winning big. He's a sports gambler from Vegas and set another one day record winning at $130K....he's on Day 8.

yea...that took him 74 games tho. If this contestant keep this up, he'll beat that in about 28~ games. He's on day 8 with $694,xxx.

Winning 74 games is still impressive.

Edit: Day 10, not 8.

Last edited by a moderator:
The transition from America to Australia. Don’t even recognize this girl anymore
532C5339-956D-4318-9B28-C7FAC842B506.jpeg
3B08794A-FB06-41AA-8EBE-20F6A2BC27D0.jpeg

A83C4B8D-E892-449B-BF7B-DC118F53BEB4.jpeg
A443F9CA-DD8D-4950-97BA-FFFD6877F877.jpeg
CED4BA63-8440-47B7-9E3A-613050C66B8A.jpeg
She looks just like this chick that was in this band I couldn't stop listening to 7 years or so ago.

Actually pretty happy to have this reminder as I haven't listened to them in a while.

Back
Top Bottom