the thread about nothing...

yea...that took him 74 games tho. If this contestant keep this up, he'll beat that in about 28~ games. He's on day 8 with $694,xxx.

Winning 74 games is still impressive.
Ken wasn’t a pro-gambler, the guy was a trivia wizard though. Seems like that guy is doing it for instant gratification but has a system in place to keep him in game for a few weeks.

Ken wasn’t a pro-gambler, the guy was a trivia wizard though. Seems like that guy is doing it for instant gratification but has a system in place to keep him in game for a few weeks.
I dunno man, this contestant besides being a pro gambler he seems to be answering almost all of the questions. Yesterday on the first round he cleared up the board except for maybe 5 questions. In order for him to go all in on Double Jeopardy answers and win that amount, he have to have answered a lot of questions too. But im going by how much and how fast they're winning, not who's the trivia master tho.

But it's too early to say, Ken Jennings is still GOAT...for now.

I dunno man, this contestant besides being a pro gambler he seems to be answering almost all of the questions. Yesterday on the first round he cleared up the board except for maybe 5 questions. In order for him to go all in on Double Jeopardy answers and win that amount, he have to have answered a lot of questions too. But im going by how much and how fast they're winning, not who's the trivia master tho.

But it's too early to say, Ken Jennings is still GOAT...for now.
Ill try to check it out, is he phishing for the double jeopardy questions though?

Ill try to check it out, is he phishing for the double jeopardy questions though?
Im guessing he's answering over 70-75% of the questions, so he's been getting almost all of the double jeopardy questions. On the first round of DJ question he usually goes all in.

Last edited by a moderator:
7FD5CB19-695F-4897-BE0A-D44272006FD3.jpeg

Just came in
Are flyknits supposed to fit a little tight? My toes feel like they falling asleep lol

Word i have a crap load of flyknit kicks no tightness in any of my pairs.

Same here i got bony-narrow feet.

Maybe its the socks your wearing.

Doordash cancelled my order when the driver got to the restaurant and after I waited half an hour. Now everything good is closed and I have to settle with some hole in the wall spot.

Doordash cancelled my order when the driver got to the restaurant and after I waited half an hour. Now everything good is closed and I have to settle with some hole in the wall spot.
Doordash is taking too damb long bruh. There needs to be a car driving around with hot food all the time. I would settle for plain bread right about now.

Those 2k losses where you know you played out of your mind, but your CPU teammates are so dumb/scripted that they don't contribute, hurt the most :smh:

5b1166791ae66221008b4755-750-421.jpg

I’ve never used doordash, Uber eats or anything like that before. Don’t trust them. DTA.

Back
Top Bottom