the thread about nothing...

Nah not married. My fam is just a constant whirlwind of drama & negativity. And I’m honestly getting too old for the ****. I don’t ask them for **** and have tried to be close but the baggage that comes along with it drags you down. And I ain’t willing to drown with people who don’t even wanna try and swim.
We here for u playa

havent' had a haircut in over a year now....#teamlonghair Just trying to be like Hector Bellerin over here

True story though about trying to invalidate peoples feelings. Thats what i love about art. Going to an art museum i stare at paintings or works and if i don't FEEL something i move on. But there are times where a painting will speak to me and like it just makes you FEEL. You can't explain it. But like there is pain or joy or something on that canvas and i can feel that. But a lot of the time im like nope nope nope nope...wait. I feel like that can be used as an anology for shoes, girls, anything really. Don't tell me if i should or shouldn't feel....i just do

One of my favorite paintings by Peter Paul Rubens from The Getty in LA:

2A3CCB9D-8C38-4D0C-B34B-E65733244924.jpeg

Immediately felt a wave of emotions the moment I first saw it.

Someone at work called me a genius. I promptly disagreed. Was I being an ***hole for not just taking the compliment?

I’ve done that too. **** they mean genius like we on some Elon Musk ****? People are wildin throwing the word genius around.

Egg Zach Lee. I felt like that was a bit much. Then again, I’m in Texas. I should be used to that now.

Back
Top Bottom