the thread about nothing...

Apparently the first ones never even shipped to anyone
giphy.gif

I'm thinking about upgrading to the iPhone 8. I hate the lack of home button on the newest models

It was weird for me at first, but I got used to it. Now it’s weird using anyone else’s iPhone. I gave the XS max btw. It was worth it. People are making a big deal about the phone retailing for $1000, when a lot of other phones have been in that range. The difference is that they were Samsung, so they were always heavily discounted or on promo. In my experience, android phones are changed out more frequently, whereas you can get by with a dated iPhone for much longer.

I was training a new nurse on day shift today.

She had a breakdown towards the end of the shift.

It was a busy shift, on a busy floor, but I was doing most of the work anyway. She barely had anything to do.

What was there to be stressed about?

:rolleyes

Who? I know didn’t do it. What happened?
I'm not pointing any fingers at you, I was referring to NT as a collective. Basically there was some weird stalker posting personal business and rumors of some of the more affluent and popular NTer's. NT kept piling on and BigLes had enough so he bounced.

I'm not pointing any fingers at you, I was referring to NT as a collective. Basically there was some weird stalker posting personal business and rumors of some of the more affluent and popular NTer's. BigLes had enough and so he bounced.

Damn that sucks, probably could’ve put NT on upcoming models :smh:

Eh she’s at work. She shouldn't be bringing her personal struggles to work if she has it, that’s no excuse. If she can’t handle the job she should find a diff career. Esp since being a nurse is pretty important. Go take care of herself before trying to take care of others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom