the thread about nothing...

unless they start discriminating the LBGT in restaurants by refusing to serve them, then no this really doesn't change my mind. they're an openly Christian based company, where homosexuality is frowned up. i personally don't have any issues with the LBGT community, and its not like they're donating to the "get rid of the LGBT foundation".

njavier03 njavier03 it’s saying a lot that airports are starting to decline them. Openly donating to anti- LGBTQ groups is enough for me.

i didn't read the article, bc it seems like rubbish tbh, but how would they decline someone based on their sexual orientation/status? its not like its notated on our driver license or passport, so they'd be assuming.

we can have different opinions and i applaud you for supporting your friends. i don't have anyone close to me that is in the LBGT community, so maybe it doesn't bother me quite as much because it doesn't affect me as much. that might sound pretty insensitive, but i hope you understand what i'm getting at.

Screenshot_2019-03-25-05-34-20.png

NT promoting cookies now?

Torn between an AirBNB and a hotel for my Homecoming trip in September. Booked a room just in case because the hotels are flying and it was reasonably affordable despite being a bit out from the university. Anyone in here have good experiences with AirBNB? It's not someone's apartment. These are homes with suites.

Torn between an AirBNB and a hotel for my Homecoming trip in September. Booked a room just in case because the hotels are flying and it was reasonably affordable despite being a bit out from the university. Anyone in here have good experiences with AirBNB? It's not someone's apartment. These are homes with suites.

i've used AirBnB a few times, but always the whole house/condo/etc. i've never done just a private room, bc i don't want that hostel feel. just make sure you read the reviews and all that.

also, turned in my two weeks today. felt good, but weird.

I will always pick hotel over BnB. If I’m going on vacation I want that whole vacation feeling. And it feels great coming back to a clean room and organized bathroom. Overall just enjoy the hotel environment from checking in to walking through the lobby etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom