the thread about nothing...

Backing up my computer. I have 123 GBs of p0r/\/, never realized how large my collection was
Fixed

D5032100-5B78-48F9-AD7A-2DF4D80FE51D.jpeg

I have only gotten three interviews in the new year and two were phone pre screens (not even technical, just to get to know you). Rejected for each one

Starting to really regret going to college. Should've just went community college and be a firefighter which is what I want.

Go for it man!

I have only gotten three interviews in the new year and two were phone pre screens (not even technical, just to get to know you). Rejected for each one

Starting to really regret going to college. Should've just went community college and be a firefighter which is what I want.
Still at the beginning of your journey, brother. Keep at it.

Still at the beginning of your journey, brother. Keep at it.

Thanks man. I been working on creating a portfolio to practice and share if needed. Maybe I'm just not applying to enough jobs, do you know job boards other than indeed or glass door?

Thanks man. I been working on creating a portfolio to practice and share if needed. Maybe I'm just not applying to enough jobs, do you know job boards other than indeed or glass door?
Post on your social media stating what you are looking for, sometimes you'll be surprised who can help.

Couldn't Mexicans technically refer to themselves as native Americans? They were on the continent of America originally, right along with the 'Indians'.

I need to do some reading on this. How were the border lines determined to separate usa from Mexico and Canada. Surprised the 'finding fathers' didn't take all of Mexico too. Not surprised they didn't want Canada, it's too cold.

Just crazy to me how all this stuff is just basically disregarded today.

Couldn't Mexicans technically refer to themselves as native Americans? They were on the continent of America originally, right along with the 'Indians'.

I need to do some reading on this. How were the border lines determined to separate usa from Mexico and Canada. Surprised the 'finding fathers' didn't take all of Mexico too. Not surprised they didn't want Canada, it's too cold.

@niceshoes247 kick this man some knowledge.

Surprised they didn’t take canada and mexico? Like they were empty and they could’ve taken them easy pz no problem? Lol

[QUOTE ] sooperhooper sooperhooper
Not surprised they didn't want Canada, it's too cold.[/QUOTE]

You do know Alaska is part of the 50 states.
And parts of Alaska is cold asf.

Whatever ganja you smoking b. Keep it.

New York and Chicago is freezing too. And I’m sure many other states gets crazy weather.

Back
Top Bottom