the thread about nothing...

What's y'all favorite brand of chocolate chip cookies?

This whole week, I've found myself buying a bag of Famous Amous from the vending machine at work. For some reason I always gotta have something sweet after I eat my lunch, especially if it's too salty.

Gonna have to cop a pack of chips ahoy and pack 2 or 3 in a zip lock and bring it in my lunchbox.

I used to love Chewy Chips Ahoy when I was younger. Then one day I noticed they looked/tasted differently; not as chewy anymore. Haven't had them since.

What's y'all favorite brand of chocolate chip cookies?

This whole week, I've found myself buying a bag of Famous Amous from the vending machine at work. For some reason I always gotta have something sweet after I eat my lunch, especially if it's too salty.

Gonna have to cop a pack of chips ahoy and pack 2 or 3 in a zip lock and bring it in my lunchbox.

If you like those try the Tiny Tate's cookies!

I really like the cookies from subway lol
Especially when they put them in the toaster to heat em up

When they was 3 for $1

td_jakes_2.jpg

It's crazy to me how people get excited about getting money back from the government come tax season. They essentially gave the government an interest-free loan :smh:

It's crazy to me how people get excited about getting money back from the government come tax season. They essentially gave the government an interest-free loan :smh:
Yeah, I got way more than I expected this year. I think I need to up my holdings to balance close to 0 during tax time.

Doing a semi-fast today. Just drinking Kombucha. One bottle per meal time. My stomach's been jacked up and I want them pro-biotics to get busy. Tomorrow morning we grubbing clean.

Back
Top Bottom