the thread about nothing...

Right. If they offered 20k over your low ball, the ceiling was surely higher.

possibly. its basically a lateral move, bc i'm not happy with the company i'm at now. i know what the salary range is for the position, so that's why i had that range. obviously, i said more than i'm making now, but it completely caught me off guard when they countered with 20k MORE. it comes with a signing bonus too.

we were way past that point in the convo. it was basically, what would it take for to you come work for us. then it was, naw take this much. he said "i can't get top talent without paying top dollar". i haven't signed an offer sheet yet, but damn if this actually goes through...

It sounded from your post like the intro call.

I will say this, they are lowballing you like crazy unless this is a Director type role.

I’m hiring now for my team and our HR knows what I can go up to but offers much less and then comes up and always brings up our awesome benefits etc etc

jtmyrtyqmcl21.png

It sounded from your post like the intro call.

I will say this, they are lowballing you like crazy unless this is a Director type role.

I’m hiring now for my team and our HR knows what I can go up to but offers much less and then comes up and always brings up our awesome benefits etc etc

Naw my range was on par for a senior associate.

My friend told me other companies are doing it too.

I'm so out of the loop when it comes to gaming :lol:

Same i have 2 friends that im close with that usually text me about all types of gaming stuff too. I'm over here like E3 is coming up ROB!! Tell me what i need to know! :lol:

Reactions: jjs
I am shopping for a new computer. I will use it to open large excel files and run macros. What should I look for as far as specs?

Back
Top Bottom