the thread about nothing...

sheesh just watched the livestream video of that massacre smh

unreal man. such peaceful people and then this dude goes in gun blazing

i always tell myself im not going to watch that kind of stuff but sadly i do anyway

There's a Reddit thread called "watch people die"
I thought it was a play on words because there's another similar thread like that but no.

You might like it you sicko

There's a Reddit thread called "watch people die"
I thought it was a play on words because there's another similar thread like that but no.

You might like it you sicko
My brother and I watched faces of death on VHS back in the day when that was a thing growing up

It's way different though than the stuff you can see for real online

Caught a nice one on the river last night. Didn't have a measuring tape so I used my shoe. Decent sized trout

20190314_172643.jpg 20190314_172626.jpg

i always tell myself im not going to watch that kind of stuff but sadly i do anyway

You might as well go watch those “r.kelly tapes” while your taking your moral pleasure down the drain. As well a get job at Facebook moderating violent videos. Starting pay is 100k.

Last edited:
Yeah i heard about the shooting and went on twitter and saw it was the first thing trending. Clicked the "New Zealand" tag and saw a video. It was only 2 minutes...i had no clue what i was in for i was just watching....it was bad man.

Apparently there is a longer video but yeah....im good....makes me hate people and the world

Cant go to church
Cant go to plays
Cant go to the movies
Cant go to school

Got ******* damn man, we need to be better as a species

Back
Top Bottom