the thread about nothing...

Funny you guys are discussing speakers at this time as I'm in the market for a new pair. I have an affinity for floor standers. My bro had them growing up and it was the bossest **** ever. My current pair I got all the way back in high school. To say it's time to replace them would be an understatement.

I got my receiver about 3 years after I got the speakers. May be time to get a new one of those as well, but that isn't necessary at all at this time.

Also in the market for a cost effective yet dependable (2 kids) vacuum cleaner if anyone's got suggestions.

How big is your house?

I got an older dyson animal v7. It’s legit, I’ll never have a cord vacuum again. It was honestly worth the money. They have newer ones now so that one might be cheaper.

My co worker almost died today.

A guy knocked down a power line on his truck while he was just minding his own business. Lucky he was in it and not on the ground next it it. It blew out 10 tires all at once.

He has the worst luck. :lol: a hose blew up on his washing machine this weekend and also flooded his house.

My co worker almost died today.

A guy knocked down a power line on his truck while he was just minding his own business. Lucky he was in it and not on the ground next it it. It blew out 10 tires all at once.

He has the worst luck. :lol: a hose blew up on his washing machine this weekend and also flooded his house.

God’s plan.

1st person to Guess the movie from this scene and ill pm you a surprise. Comp ends exactly 1hr from this post.
CC46082C-5904-46C5-AEA1-F72373D11357.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom