the thread about nothing...

These Joint’s
I had the 1st gen m-audio av30
These are the 2nd gen m-audio av30 below.
I think i paid $100 after my best best buy discount at the time, but its well worth the price. Them logitech joints will go to crap after 6-8 months.
B1DDD27D-0D9B-4985-B24E-467D41A31783.png
Been researching so many brands rn. Leaning on the Edifier.

Did legs for the first time in 4 months bc injuries and the doms is killing me. It's usually day two after the workout that burns the most for me when dealing with doms

Been researching so many brands rn. Leaning on the Edifier.

As long you don’t buy logitech speakers you should be fine, but i never heard of edifier.

Have looked into “krk rokit” speakers. They aren’t for the novice but man you can tear a hole through the wall in them joints.

They sell each speaker separately so its gonna be extra dinero for that luxury.

Last edited:
The city is feeling really good today. Gotta take advantage of this warm weather before rain returns next week. Leaving work early.

Ive never heard a bad thing from Klipsch. I have their sound bar with the wireless sub for my living room and I couldnt be happier with the purchase. Crystal clear sound all around, even at very high volume. Those speakers on usually $500 so thats a great deal

Hell no. How imma get my rewards from my premium credit cards. Basically funds my international round trip tickets every year.

Chase Sapphire Reserve>>>

This man knows.
BofA travel rewards card + being a preferred member = trips to florida to see my mom 2 times a year for free

Did legs for the first time in 4 months bc injuries and the doms is killing me. It's usually day two after the workout that burns the most for me when dealing with doms

I know these feels all too well...its a love hate type thing for sure.

do it man. get outside, sit by a body of water, toss a line and relax
i have gear for both fresh and salt just need new lines on em

used to go for large mouth every fall and spring with my dad

also with inlaws while they had a boat

good stuff being out there man

Ive never heard a bad thing from Klipsch. I have their sound bar with the wireless sub for my living room and I couldnt be happier with the purchase. Crystal clear sound all around, even at very high volume. Those speakers on usually $500 so thats a great deal

Ehh, I'm not a big fan of the horn tweeters, they give me a headache after a while. Bought some floorstanders from BB many years ago and had to return them. If you're buying Klipsch go for the reference series

Back
Top Bottom