the thread about nothing...

Tried to withdraw 30k from my bank account
And couldn’t they asked for two forms of ID even though they had my state ID with me present in front of their face

Talking about use a passport or a debit card
(Lost my debut card months ago and just use Apple Pay on my watch at Chase to do all my banking)

Which is a stupid *** form of ID told the man me going in and getting a new debit card from you as a form of ID is super stupid

I finally figured out why people say **** banks

And couldn’t they asked for two forms of ID even though they had my state ID with me present in front of their face

(Lost my debut card months ago and just use Apple Pay on my watch at Chase to do all my banking)

Which is a stupid *** form of ID told the man me going in and getting a new debit card from you as a form of ID is super stupid

If this was the other way around
Where someone was able to take 30k
From ur bank account with only a ID
you’d be raising hell.

These are the verifications the bank teller made me go through to withdraw 2k, one per visit.

1. Drivers License
2. Texted a code to my phone
3. Credit card issued by the same bank

FC8214CA-F12A-4EC2-AB4A-9B6F916FEA5B.jpeg

So, why didn't you request a new debit card when you lost your first card?

While annoying, it's for your protection. I've withdrew large sums before and they always require two IDs and actually ask if everything is OK. Someone withdrawing 30K cash should be a red flag. Why would you need all that on you? If you say no or act funny, they'll contact the cops for you as a potential ransom situation.

Any deposits or withdraws over $10k have to be reported immediately in the bank’s system. Do it enough, get ready for a visit.

Reactions: jjs
Back
Top Bottom