the thread about nothing...

Some dude was ordering a pizza in the urinal at the gym yesterday and of course he didnt wash his hands afterwards..

tenor.gif

How often do you text from the toilet?

How often do you think a text you got is from the toilet?

Posting from toilet
If I’m on my phone and know I got a text I’ll respond as soon as possible. Doesn’t matter where I’m at. If I’m in another room and hear a text message I’ll go and text immediately. I don’t like to keep people waiting.

If I’m on my phone and know I got a text I’ll respond as soon as possible. Doesn’t matter where I’m at. If I’m in another room and hear a text message I’ll go and text immediately. I don’t like to keep people waiting.

I get that, but if it's super important I feel like they should just call me. That's how I approach my communications; if it's time-sensitive I'll put out a call. If it can wait, text.
I've definitely sent texts while on the toilet, but it does not happen often at all.

I get that, but if it's super important I feel like they should just call me. That's how I approach my communications; if it's time-sensitive I'll put out a call. If it can wait, text.
I've definitely sent texts while on the toilet, but it does not happen often at all.
I hate talking on the phone so for me I prefer texts. I even prefer emails over calls since I check my emails pretty often. Most of the time I take calls is when someone call my work landline phone/extension.

Why is texting on the toilet gross?
I’m wondering that too. Not like someone is harassing themselves then sit and text. And I’m sure or at least hope they wash after then get back on their phone.

I hate talking on the phone so for me I prefer texts. I even prefer emails over calls since I check my emails pretty often. Most of the time I take calls is when someone call my work landline phone/extension.

I don't like talking on the phone either, but if I need a response from someone I need a response.
Sending a text then hoping they respond in a timely fashion is a lot more annoying than a phone call to me

I don't like talking on the phone either, but if I need a response from someone I need a response.
Sending a text then hoping they respond in a timely fashion is a lot more annoying than a phone call to me
Oh yea i agree with you there. If I need a response and can’t wait then I’ll call. I guess I should’ve been more clear earlier. My response was regarding to when someone text me first, then I’ll response ASAP.

Text and email require you to pause and type and think

I always prefer written referencable communication

Why is texting on the toilet gross?
Ok so imagine I’m dropping heat rocks
I’m obviously using my hands to txt and whipe my @55.
Now let’s say I DONT wash my hands
And u ask me to borrow my phone that I’ve been touching with my filthy hands
U wanna put that phone to ur face?
Huh ?

Text and email require you to pause and type and think

I always prefer written referencable communication
Yea another reason why I prefer texts or emails. The sender usually think about what they want to say rather than babbling over the phone. Not saying that they don’t think before calling but things still get lost in between.

Ok so imagine I’m dropping heat rocks
I’m obviously using my hands to txt and whipe my @55.
Now let’s say I DONT wash my hands
And u ask me to borrow my phone that I’ve been touching with my filthy hands
U wanna put that phone to ur face?
Huh ?
But you're speaking as if the person requesting to use the phone knows they didn't wash their hands.

I use my phone when I'm in the bathroom because that's the only time I can have peace and quiet with two kids.

Back
Top Bottom