the thread about nothing...

Don’t be a lebron and miss the playoffs.
C881B8CF-F395-4475-9EB0-2D42EC6850F8.jpeg
No way, man!

I'd say that I miss the bay strictly for that weather. But it's been colder and has rained more in SoCal this winter season. So I can't complain lol.

But plans for today include updating my resume to apply for another position I was referred to and laundry.
I used to like the rain and cold weather but the past two years it’s just been too much. Where in the Bay did you live in?

Cloudy but no rain..

Errands
Gym
Laundry
Meal prep

What’s your gym routine? How long do you stay? I’ve changed up my days and go only on weekdays and chill on the weekends. Thinking about switching days since I’m not getting my full potential going after work after a long day.

Just had lunch at my brother's
Laundry and Xbox the rest of the day
Man I just woke up at 10:30am, showered and just had breakfast haha. 2 eggs over easy, 4 slices of Canadian bacon, 2 slices of orowheat, banana, cereal w/ milk, protein shake. Still hungry.

Girls whole family invited us to church tomorrow. Its one of those young, rock and roll churches....been once before. I am an athiest. I go to support the family, see everyone, get food after. But man its sooo cringy for me. Really makes me feel like im at a cult meeting.

My Girl goes sometimes with some of my family

I went once to try it out and it was weird

I never went back :lol:

My bro and his Wife go and the pastor even married them

Pastor gave me weird vibes at their wedding :lol:

What’s your gym routine? How long do you stay? I’ve changed up my days and go only on weekdays and chill on the weekends. Thinking about switching days since I’m not getting my full potential going after work after a long day.
I go to the gym on the weekend strictly for cardio.. On the weekdays I'll go to the gym early in the morning.. Time fluctuate depending on what I have to do/ how I feel.

Why do MAGA people always act like hard physical labor or public service are the only respectable occupations? All over social media callin other folks overpaid.

Same here and also I’m dumb when it comes to technology.

Not sure if I should trade in my 6SPlus now for a $250 credit or wait till September for a newer XS Max.

Same here and also I’m dumb when it comes to technology.

Not sure if I should trade in my 6SPlus now for a $250 credit or wait till September for a newer XS Max.

Said it yesterday and I'll say it again, get the XR.

Unless you're a super hardcore user I think the tradeoffs are reasonable.

Said it yesterday and I'll say it again, get the XR.

Unless you're a super hardcore user I think the tradeoffs are reasonable.

I’ll put that into consideration. Going to look into it more. Only thing holding me back is the size, after using the plus I don’t know how I’ll feel about going back to that size. If I can’t decide I’ll just be cheap and not upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom