the thread about nothing...

Real Pinoy Bloods!!!:nerd::emoji_scream::emoji_joy:
They were a DC “blood” street gang of teens/20’s in the 90’s. I was cool with a few of them through graffiti and they had heart were no punks but I was always like “Ya’ll know you live in Daly City right”:lol: Cool dudes the ones I knew they rolled deep for a minute. Random I know but when I saw your post it popped in my head. I’m silly like that.
600x600.jpg
LMAO. I think I was too young for this.

I enjoyed my time going to the pet store at Serramonte :lol:

Crazy day i had, wore my fresh basketball gear. The moment i sat down cats was staring at me. This one cat evem try to approach me on some fight club tip. I was like who the f are you, dude really wanted scrap. I wasn’t down at all cause i had intentions just play ball.

Cat just kept staring at me and approached me while i was warming up. Told that mf’er to step off and yelled in his face, it even stopped the on-going game on the court. I called him a crackheas and he walked off.

I was ready crack his skull in with a glass bottle after he started to make shooting gesture with his hand. I kept calling him out but his tweaking asz was hesitating for a for fight.

Even though i live in houston, tx and im from Brooklyn,Ny im never scared of anyone.

That Brooklyn grit that i got will not go away.

Got shown mad love from cats I didn’t even know at the ball park ready to back me up if ish was too pop off with that crackhead.

Last edited:
Crazy day i had, wore my fresh basketball gear. The moment i sat down cats was staring at me. This one cat evem try to approach me on some fight club tip. I was like who the f are you, dude really wanted scrap. I wasn’t down at all cause i had intentions just play ball.

Cat just kept staring at me and approached me while i was warming up. Told that mf’er to step off and yelled in his face, it even stopped the on-going game on the court. I called him a crackheas and he walked off.

I was ready crack his skull in with a glass bottle after he started to make shooting gesture with his hand. I kept calling him out but his tweaking asz was hesitating for a for fight.

Even though i live in houston, tx and im from Brooklyn,Ny im never scared of anyone l.

That Brooklyn grit that i got will not go away.

Got shown mad love from cats I didn’t even know at ball park ready to back me up if ish was too pop off with that crackhead.
Why did he roll up on you, was he trying to steal your "fresh basketball gear"?

Why did he roll up on you, was he trying to steal your "fresh basketball gear"?
I was wearing my air raid yellow shirt with my jordan practice jersey i bought yesterday. He couldn’t steal nothing that was on my skin , And I would have whacked his head with the glass bottle i had in my drawstring bag if tried to do anything . Dude was probably jealous cause i was dressing fresh. He had some bumb asz new balance kicks, and a crusty us polo association jacket.

He later tried to steal this white dude bike but someone saw him and stopped him. The white dude with the bike rolled up on him but he didn’t do anything. If it was another person they probably would’ve jumped him into a bloody pulp.

Definitely not willing to fight but you i knoe thieves like to swipe your stuff when your playing a game or not looking.

I was wearing my air raid yellow shirt with my jordan practice jersey i bought yesterday. He couldn’t steal nothing that was on my skin , And I would have whacked his head with the glass bottle i had in my drawstring bag if tried to do anything . Dude was probably jealous cause i was dressing fresh. He had some bumb asz new balance kicks, and a crusty us polo association jacket.

He later tried to steal this white dude bike but someone saw him and stopped him. The white dude with the bike rolled up on him but he didn’t do anything. If it was another person they probably would’ve jumped him into a bloody pulp.

Definitely not willing to fight but you i knoe thieves like to swipe your stuff when your playing a game or not looking.
I doubt what you had on was worth much more than $250 collectively. He must be real poor or you looked like a soft target in order for him to attempt.

I doubt what you had on was worth much more than $250 collectively. He must be real poor or you looked like a soft target in order for him to attempt.
What i had on me and in my bag
Kobe nxt $200
Reebok omnilite pumps $159
Jordan Jersey $65
Nike air raid shirt $40
Iphone X -$1000
Apple watch 2-400
Wallet-$20 in cash
Stance socks-$20

A glass bottle to whack his head in -$1.97

His assumption of me being a soft target would have been off cause i would have jam that thing into his chest cavity if he dare try to steal from me.

He was either a crackhead homless cat or just fool was willing to lose his life.

Texas got stand your ground laws. I would have claimed defense in my situation if he dared.

Why are we still doing this day light saving thing anyways? What’s the point?
I heard it has to do with the night getting darker sooner, so an hour is adjusted to offset it. I do not know if this is true or not, and it is so trivial that I will not bother to research it.

Back
Top Bottom