the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Why do MAGA people always act like hard physical labor or public service are the only respectable occupations? All over social media callin other folks overpaid.

Man this made me think of how at my job, theres this one guy that doesn’t know how to do **** correctly, and he always weasels his way out of doing things (either by purposely doing a bad job, or conveniently finding some other task)

Anyway, on Friday, him and I were tasked to paint this small booth, simple job right? His side was all messed up even when I pointed it out to him, and had to go fix his mess-ups, and once he went to “lunch break” he never came back. I saw him walking and called him out and his response was “ohhh I thought you had finished already, my bad I’m ___ (doing something else)”

I told the manager/supervisor to not place me with him to do anymore jobs after that, he’s a POS and is so high and mighty on being a MAGA supporter

Man this made me think of how at my job, theres this one guy that doesn’t know how to do **** correctly, and he always weasels his way out of doing things (either by purposely doing a bad job, or conveniently finding some other task)

Anyway, on Friday, him and I were tasked to paint this small booth, simple job right? His side was all messed up even when I pointed it out to him, and had to go fix his mess-ups, and once he went to “lunch break” he never came back. I saw him walking and called him out and his response was “ohhh I thought you had finished already, my bad I’m ___ (doing something else)”

I told the manager/supervisor to not place me with him to do anymore jobs after that, he’s a POS and is so high and mighty on being a MAGA supporter

Smh, they need to fired that guy instead of putting him on another project.

I saw maga cat at whole foods rocking his hat for the 1st time here in texas I just looked and stayed away like he had a contagious disease.

Smh, they need to fired that guy instead of putting him on another project.

I saw maga cat at whole foods rocking his hat for the 1st time here in texas I just looked and stayed away like he had a contagious disease.

Agreed, my job is just in a weird space right now where they just need bodies, so theres a drop in quality (which as much as i try to not care, i do care more than i need to)

Never had panda express but I always hear people say "it's not as bad as you'd think" lol

If you love yourself you wouldn’t eat Panda Express.

Ive Never had something that was both dry, tasteless and stale at the same time. But somehow Panda Express can serve food like that to the public is beyond me.

Get real Chinese food from a mom&pop shop.

Last edited:
Agreed, my job is just in a weird space right now where they just need bodies, so theres a drop in quality (which as much as i try to not care, i do care more than i need to)

As long your money flow is coming in dont let that petty stuff bother you. I had this old school cat tryna assist me but he was so slow he hinder my performance. I told him straight up, dont get involved in my workflow, and stay in yo lane.

Just finished my exam. 10 minutes before the end, i was the first to leave :lol:

Feeling good about it but we never with this teacher. At least everybody is in the same boat so if it’s real bad he’ll curve it up.

Back
Top Bottom