the thread about nothing...

I used to go to this hole in the wall Chinese spot in East Oakland. It's literally a hole in the wall, all take out only and only ran by the man and his wife. Made one of the best dried fried ribs, still think about it once in a while. I wish it was still around, the owner died unexpectedly a couple years ago. RIP.

b8e9952cf9d92f41a78da23c937fbe10.gif

I used to go to this hole in the wall Chinese spot in East Oakland. It's literally a hole in the wall, all take out only and only ran by the man and his wife. Made one of the best dried fried ribs, still think about it once in a while. I wish it was still around, the owner died unexpectedly a couple years ago. RIP.

What was it called?

You've been to that buffet in Chinatown across the street from the Starbucks?
Strsight trash, but nice bang for the buck. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
U cook everyday?

Wat u eat

Wife cooks at least twice a week. Lots of leftovers. That's enough for a few dinners and a few lunches for the week.

I make some type of pasta at least once a week. I pick up food maybe once per week (only on a weekend) at the most and it's def never a fast food joint. Eat fast food maybe once/twice a year, and only in emergency circumstances. :lol:

Do you guys consider in n out fast food? I remember watching a youtube video about Jay Cutler going to in n out and say it's the better option. no preservative, fresh meat, real potato for the fries.

Its fast food
Bro that’s fast food.
Just like chipotle or subway sells “fresh food” its still fall under fast food umbrella
Probably better than BK or McD's but that's not saying much.

Aww man! Haha Trying to find an excuse to get it and not feel guilty about it. Haha

Katy Perry be looking weird.
87c97fc5e90abe0a389ddeb2ba080c03
Does she have a thyroid issue? Don't the neck swole up like that when they do? She needs to grow out her hair, that short hair isn't working out for her.

Aww man! Haha Trying to find an excuse to get it and not feel guilty about it. Haha

Does she have a thyroid issue? Don't the neck swole up like that when they do? She needs to grow out her hair, that short hair isn't working out for her.
Yeah the short hair is not a good look, Don’t get me wrong I’d still hang out with her naked but she looks weird as hell in the face to me.

Back
Top Bottom