the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Dream women:lol:

If she was ranned thru like a train, she a *****.

I knew this chick that my friend was passing over to me, but i knew her rap sheet. So i was like nah, he threw her over to his other friend and she gave him the the clap.

Shorty got ranned thru by the rutgers football team.
I don't know what this woman did privately, but publicly she only dated top athletes. That didn't mean she would **** an entire team. She didn't give the time of day to anyone who was not a star player. The guy I am referring to who she eventually married, barely made the team that was D2 and he was cut. He was family-zoned for over a decade, so I am telling my man there is hope.

Uber FINALLY got their mind right and started paying Uber eats drivers a decent wage. They've been running promotions that give you extra money for every 3 trips you do. Sometimes it's $9 extra, other times $12. This has made driving almost addictive.

I did 18 trips today and made $259 (after $72 in promo). About 8 hours total. Made almost $900 for the week.
Screenshot_20190311-023120_Uber Driver.jpg

It used to feel like it wasn't even worth it, it felt like so much of your earnings was going towards gas.

If you wanna get in on this bread, here you go

https://www.uber.com/signup/drive/deliver/?invite_code=1v12dp8x7

I don't know what this woman did privately, but publicly she only dated top athletes. That didn't mean she would **** an entire team. She didn't give the time of day to anyone who was not a star player. The guy I am referring to who she eventually married, barely made the team that was D2 and he was cut. He was family-zoned for over a decade, so I am telling my man there is hope.

Brah, if you take at least 5 women thats under your body count at 1 out 5 of those women has gotten a choo choo trained on.

Now that’s if actually like women or have a body count more than 5.

I know a friend who literally told me she wanted to be trained on while she was still dating a her guy. Right now she’s married to same guy. I literally put my dik up her asz while her boyfriend was sitting right next to me in cramped mini van.

Females fantasize about that ish no matter of they are going for a d1 or d2 sucka.

What sport was he even playing?

Brah, if you take at least 5 women thats under your body count at 1 out 5 of those women has gotten a choo choo trained on.

Now that’s if actually like women or have a body count more than 5.

I know a friend who literally told me she wanted to be trained on while she was still dating a her guy. Right now she’s married to same guy. I literally put my dik up her asz while her boyfriend was sitting right next to me in cramped mini van.

Females fantasize about that ish no matter of they are going for a d1 or d2 sucka.

What sport was he even playing?
Well duh, I am not denying that promiscuity is rampant. Look at Kim Kardashian, everyone knows she slept around but it didn't make her less desirable and she won't mess with anyone who is not of a certain caliber. The moral of the story was that dude was family-zoned but he was persistent, started a successful company, and got the dream girl he was pursuing for over a decade. The dude played basketball btw. Oddly enough he's FB friends with at least two other dudes this woman dated, both of them were starters on their teams. But they are nowhere nearly as successful as far as career and business.

I mentioned in here that i was going to church this weekend with my girl and her fam.

Bruh....Maya Moore was there? They had her jordan 10s on stage talking about how she is so successful and she has a bible verse on the heal tab....I turned around during the "meet your neighbors" BS that churches do...and sitting right behind me was Mike Pence. Shook his had. Pretty sure i hate him given his stance on abortion rights and not to mention the whole....Trump thing.

I was like what in the world is going on here. Really felt like i was in the twilight zone

Well duh, I am not denying that promiscuity is rampant. Look at Kim Kardashian, everyone knows she slept around but it didn't make her less desirable and she won't mess with anyone who is not of a certain caliber. The moral of the story was that dude was family-zoned but he was persistent, started a successful company, and got the dream girl he was pursuing for over a decade. The dude played basketball btw. Oddly enough he's FB friends with at least two other dudes this woman dated, both of them were starters on their teams. But they are nowhere nearly as successful as far as career and business.

I guess that’s how California women get down. They only stick around when your money flow is on top of your game.

But still it’s funny how you say they play D1 basketball but we all know college ballers dont get paid. Why is is phising guys who play ball that very likely to go pro?

I mentioned in here that i was going to church this weekend with my girl and her fam.

Bruh....Maya Moore was there? They had her jordan 10s on stage talking about how she is so successful and she has a bible verse on the heal tab....I turned around during the "meet your neighbors" BS that churches do...and sitting right behind me was Mike Pence. Shook his had. Pretty sure i hate him given his stance on abortion rights and not to mention the whole....Trump thing.

I was like what in the world is going on here. Really felt like i was in the twilight zone
How was the free food though? Them maya moore kicks are ooooglay anyway.

I guess that’s how California women get down. They only stick around when your money flow is on top of your game.

But still it’s funny how you say they play D1 basketball but we all know college ballers dont get paid. Why is is phising guys who play ball that very likely to go pro?

Here you go with the generalizations again. First it was people who are not college educated are not intelligent. Now California women are basically gold diggers.

I mentioned D1 because most of the dudes this woman dated fell under that category. I don't know the reasoning behind it. Maybe that was her type or maybe those were the only guys who had the balls to approach her. I don't even know the story behind how she got together with the dude who started a successful company. Maybe he finally got the audacity to ask her out? Perhaps she got over a certain "phase" in her life?

what church was this?

Dream women:lol:

If she was ranned thru like a train, she a *****.

I knew this chick that my friend was passing over to me, but i knew her rap sheet. So i was like nah, he threw her over to his other friend and she gave him the the clap.

Shorty got ranned thru by the rutgers football team.

Ayyyy shout out to slutgerssss

Here you go with the generalizations again. First it was people who are not college educated are not intelligent. Now California women are basically gold diggers.

I mentioned D1 because most of the dudes this woman dated fell under that category. I don't know the reasoning behind it. Maybe that was her type or maybe those were the only guys who had the balls to approach her. I don't even know the story behind how she got together with the dude who started a successful company. Maybe he finally got the audacity to ask her out? Perhaps she got over a certain "phase" in her life?

Cali women are definitely gold diggers. Why you think women go there to be actresses but moonlight as waitress in high end restaurants. Same thing applies to nyc. If they can’t get rich themselves they gonna finesse up a relationship someone in the industry to get rich.

Look a Megan Markele Cali girl who married a into royalty. She was D list actresses and now a princess living it up.

Example of the Ultimate Cali women gold digger come up.

Cali women are definitely gold diggers. Why you think women go there to be actresses but moonlight as waitress in high end restaurants. Same thing applies to nyc. If they can’t get rich themselves they gonna finesse up a relationship someone in the industry to get rich.

Look a Megan Markele Cali girl who married a into royalty. She was D list actresses and now a princess living it up.

Example of the Ultimate Cali women gold digger come up.
It's not like California necessarily breeds gold diggers. Women from everywhere around the world go to LA to pursue a career in acting and modeling. You can say the same about NYC, that transplants go there in pursuit of a certain lifestyle. That doesn't mean the people born and raised there are more likely to be a certain way.

Back
Top Bottom