the thread about nothing...

Apple Offers 10% Bonus Credit When You Add Funds to Your Apple ID
Valid for amounts ranging from $1 USD to $200 USD.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F03%2Fapple-10-percent-bonus-credit-for-adding-funds-001.jpg

APPLE
TECH 9 Hrs ago
9.1K3
Jeff Yeung
Over the weekend, Apple sent out emails to all of its iTunes and App Store users about its latest promotion. From March 10th to 14th, Apple is offering a 10% credit bonus for any funds added to your Apple ID account. The offer is valid for any amount ranging from $1 USD to $200 USD, so any users adding the maximum amount of $200 USD into their Apple ID accounts will effectively receive a total of $220 USD (a $20 USD bonus).

To add funds to your Apple ID, simply open up “Settings,” tap on your account name, and click on the iTunes and App Store option. Once you’ve selected your Apple ID of choice, tap on “Add Funds to Apple ID.” You’ll be taken to a menu screen where all the promotional bonuses are available, and you can choose the amount of money you wish to add. The “Add Funds” page can also be reached through the iTunes Store by clicking on your Apple ID or through the App Store at the bottom of the page and tapping on the “Add Funds” option.

The promotion extends beyond the United States with countries such as Germany offering up to a 15% bonus. However, as of now, no credit bonuses will be issued to users in the UK, Australia, or Canada.

I ain’t got time to go pull up ur post from the frustrated and unemployed thread
So let’s just leave it at that.
Enjoy ur work day
D29909CC-A121-4849-9C68-42904BE83323.gif

How can i been unemployed from a company that was still giving checks. When my transfer didnt go as planned as i wanted too.

You couldn't work. Isn't that the definition of "unemployed"? Whether it was under your control or not.
I wasn’t unemployed, i just got fed up with theb slow process with my transfer so I did what any logical person would do. Look for another job. Eventually the problem got fixed and i was “actually” put back on track.

I wasn’t unemployed, i just got fed uo with thier slow process with my transfer so I did what any logical person would do. Lolok for another job.
But as long as you aren't working, then you were "unemployed". It doesn't mattter what the reason was or that you did not qualify for unemployment.

But as long as you are't working, then you were "unemployed". It doesn't mattter what the reason was or if you did not qualify for unemployment.

When I think of unemployed you are either collecting unemployment checks and your nor longer with that company.

I may not have been physically working at the site i was at. but i was collecting checks for stuff i did while off-site. Its called working remotely.

Last edited:
Apple Offers 10% Bonus Credit When You Add Funds to Your Apple ID
Valid for amounts ranging from $1 USD to $200 USD.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F03%2Fapple-10-percent-bonus-credit-for-adding-funds-001.jpg

APPLE
TECH 9 Hrs ago
9.1K3
Jeff Yeung
Over the weekend, Apple sent out emails to all of its iTunes and App Store users about its latest promotion. From March 10th to 14th, Apple is offering a 10% credit bonus for any funds added to your Apple ID account. The offer is valid for any amount ranging from $1 USD to $200 USD, so any users adding the maximum amount of $200 USD into their Apple ID accounts will effectively receive a total of $220 USD (a $20 USD bonus).

To add funds to your Apple ID, simply open up “Settings,” tap on your account name, and click on the iTunes and App Store option. Once you’ve selected your Apple ID of choice, tap on “Add Funds to Apple ID.” You’ll be taken to a menu screen where all the promotional bonuses are available, and you can choose the amount of money you wish to add. The “Add Funds” page can also be reached through the iTunes Store by clicking on your Apple ID or through the App Store at the bottom of the page and tapping on the “Add Funds” option.

The promotion extends beyond the United States with countries such as Germany offering up to a 15% bonus. However, as of now, no credit bonuses will be issued to users in the UK, Australia, or Canada.

Post this in Apple thread too

Back
Top Bottom