the thread about nothing...

I questioned if it is real and then suggested it probably is. I am going off the past hundreds of photos I've saw Steve Jobs in grey New Balances. I go off history just like oddsmakers, insurance adjusters, engineers, doctors, or any other profession that requires any sort of reasoning. Like this morning in the food thread, I saw you post this pic. I did not have to scroll to the bottom and read the caption stating it is not your pic, because based on history your sorry cooking is nowhere near resembling this.

upload_2019-3-8_15-26-33-jpeg.2287483

Yakkiy yak yak, i debunked your silly train of thought with real evidence. Not for once would i think that someone will take a pic of steve jobs and put a mildly non-popular nike basketball sneaker on him.

If i wanted my avacado toast to look like that, i can. But im not stupid attempt thar cause i know that pic is shot with a high end dslr camera and is heavily photoshop to give it a nice presentation.

Have a Good day sir. Improve your assumption skills cause you’ve shown that your intelligence is of an illiterate and not person who has a college education.

Good day!!

Yakkiy yak yak, i debunked your silly train of thought with real evidence. Not for once would i think that someone will take a pic of steve jobs and put a mildly non-popular nike basketball sneaker on him.

If i wanted my avacado toast to look like that, i can. But im not stupid attempt thar cause i know that pic is shot with a high end dslr camera and is heavily photoshop to give it a nice presentation.

Have a Good day sir. Improve your assumption skills cause you’ve shown that your intelligence is of an illiterate and not person who has a college education.

Good day!!
:lol: equating college to intelligence and insinuating I am illiterate because I find it odd to see Steve Jobs in Flightposites. Matter of fact, most of the stories I told a few months ago about someone being finessed for tens of thousands of dollars because he had poor judgement were about someone with multiple degrees from every Ivy League school you can name. You act as if this would be the first time a celebrity photo was photoshopped to wear different clothes or shoes. There have been plenty.

b8b4d95b415fc0a6b1de94d1e1e18d86.jpg

pgas3idy2ggmucwwv6tf.jpg

I had the Flightposite II’s in red back in the day.
I think they were bootleg because the red started peeling off and and the material was like paper thin plastic that came off. Weird. Never was into posite’s.

In the airport... excited... anxious... don’t really know what to expect but man I just know that I love that I’m doing this.

When opportunity knocks you gotta open that ****in door.

filed taxes for myself for the first time ever... but now i'm depressed AF cuz i've been getting played all these years by tax service people

:lol: equating college to intelligence and insinuating I am illiterate because I find it odd to see Steve Jobs in Flightposites. Matter of fact, most of the stories I told a few months ago about someone being finessed for tens of thousands of dollars because he had poor judgement were about someone with multiple degrees from every Ivy League school you can name. You act as if this would be the first time a celebrity photo was photoshopped to wear different clothes or shoes. There have been plenty.

b8b4d95b415fc0a6b1de94d1e1e18d86.jpg

pgas3idy2ggmucwwv6tf.jpg

You only showing examples and playing the defense card after the fact you’ve been proven wrong...

upload_2019-3-9_5-38-15.gif

You only showing examples and playing the defense card after the fact you’ve been proven wrong...

upload_2019-3-9_5-38-15.gif
Where did I say with certainty that the photo was edited? I only asked if it was initially and was inclined to think it was NOT Photoshopped even though I find Steve Jobs wearing a pair of Flightposites to be peculiar. You did not provide an example of Steve Jobs wearing another Nike Basketball shoe, so it is a rarity. How are you going to suggest that I am illiterate when it is clear that you are the one who can not read? Then you went on to label people without a college education as having lower intelligence. There are plenty of examples of "intelligent" and successful people who did not complete college and vice versa.

Capture.JPG

Where did I say with certainty that the photo was edited? I only asked if it was initially and was inclined to think it was NOT Photoshopped even though I find Steve Jobs wearing a pair of Flightposites to be peculiar. How are you going to suggest that I am illiterate when it is clear that you are the one who can not read? Then you went on to label people without a college education as having lower intelligence. There are plenty of examples of "intelligent" and successful people who did not complete college and vice versa.

Capture.JPG
73F460F1-6017-4783-8ED1-B277CFB0986B.gif

Good guy Steph. I like that young man, he’s got a bright future. Seriously though, none of his **** seems fabricated, or an act, dude is legit a good guy.

I wonder if them people realize they'll do Black Panther number if Idris Elba is James Bond? I'm good with Tom Hardy too. I faux with Handsome Bob.

Should I update my iPhone 6SPlus to an iPhone XS Max? The 6SPlus is starting to lag again eventho battery has been changed during the promo.

No disrespect but, before you get to blaming the evil Apple corporation, are you maintaining your phone. Clearing cache and cookies, deleting old texts, closing out old Safari windows(especially if you DONT use Safari)?

No disrespect but, before you get to blaming the evil Apple corporation, are you maintaining your phone. Clearing cache and cookies, deleting old texts, closing out old Safari windows(especially if you DONT use Safari)?

Get that restore as new and I bet that thing running nice

I was at the bape store last time.
"Don't touch the clothing" "If you want something ill bring it from the back"
"No pictures" "Ask me for prices"
I asked the lady about a 3m shirt, shes like "whats 3m?"
I was so pressed already i just looked at her like :stoneface:
Ended up buying the shirt and they gave me a free journal lol

Thats less about the companies and more aboit the workers. Yes, the companies hire these people. And they could do some training or goal setting to prevent such ****ty customer service, but the pool of individuals to choose from leaves a ton to be desired.

Also, my typical experience with any shoe store I go into is i am ignored fully while I see 2 or 3 associates talking with 1 customer...usually a chick. I would be happy with the experience alchemist got. And that's the other thing. There is no one size fits all for customer service in brick and mortar stores.
This could be it own thread. In term of clothing my experience is either the staff is inept, lazy and dont know anything or they're up in your personal space trying to get that sale. More the former though, I actually like shopping in store because I hate shipping charges and I like seeing **** in person. Dont really do malls like that unless I'm going to Macy's but the biggest issue is alot of these places have little to no variety
Hockey is pretty damn fun to watch in person
I've heard the same thing often, might try it out
Bit from tinder sucked me up last night. Grade A top. Saw her in the bar with another cat tonight. Oh well.
No pics?

Back
Top Bottom