the thread about nothing...

20190308_231129.jpg

I think one of my coworkers is a compulsive liar. He's a cool guy, but he's one of those dudes that has a story for everything and a lot of the time they sound unrealistic

I think one of my coworkers is a compulsive liar. He's a cool guy, but he's one of those dudes that has a story for everything and a lot of the time they sound unrealistic
I love to hear lies from others when they think people couldn't tell. I usually just play along and see how far they will go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta work tomorrow. It’s supposed to be a blizard or something to that extent. -_-

I’m gonna go smash some wings on the clock. I don’t have any food to bring. :lol:

I want to say it's not Photoshopped.
The fact that you think it “may or may not be photoshopped” lets me futher vaildate your still with your freakyconspiracy theories and neglect using logc or deductive reasoning to come to a sensible realistic conclusion.

Good day.

The fact that you think it “may or may not be photoshopped” lets me futher vaildate your still with your freakyconspiracy theories and neglect using logc or deductive reasoning to come to a sensible realistic conclusion.

Good day.
What other time have you seen Steve Jobs wear shoes that are remotely close to the Flightposite II?

So is this a photoshop?
The man cant wear whatever the F he wants?
upload_2019-3-9_1-31-42.jpeg

upload_2019-3-9_1-31-5.jpeg
People photoshop celeb pics all the time, it's not any kind of conspiracy. This is not what he typically wears. Just like he can wear what he wants, I can also speculate. Ok so you found a pic of Steve Jobs wearing a pair of Nike Frees's running shoes or whatever at an Apple Nike + event. Woopty doo! Find another pic of him wearing a flagship Nike Basketball shoe.

People photoshop celeb pics all the time, it's not any kind of conspiracy. Ok so you found a pic of Steve Jobs wearing a pair of Nike Frees's running shoes or whatever at an Apple Nike + event. Woopty doo. Find another pic of him wearing a flagship Nike Basketball shoe.

Here is a video of him announcing the ipod for first time in 2001 wearing the black flightposite 2

Here is a screen shot showing a brief info description of the flightposite 2 with is original release year in 2000
11FAC165-47F4-41D0-A642-02A6A21C91AE.png

Like i said you fail to use logic or deductive reasoning.

Last edited:
Here is a 2 videos of him announcing the ipod for first time in 2001 wearing the black flightposite 2

Here is a screen shot showing a brief info description of the flightposite 2 with is original release year in 2000
11FAC165-47F4-41D0-A642-02A6A21C91AE.png

Like i said you fail to use logic or deductive reasoning.

I questioned if it is real and then suggested it probably is. I am going off the past hundreds of photos I've saw Steve Jobs in grey New Balances. I go off history just like oddsmakers, insurance adjusters, engineers, doctors, or any other profession that requires any sort of reasoning. Like this morning in the food thread, I saw you post this pic. I did not have to scroll to the bottom and read the caption stating it is not your pic, because based on history your sorry cooking is nowhere near resembling this.

upload_2019-3-8_15-26-33-jpeg.2287483

Speaking of toast and all things bread.

Avacado toast>*
Not my pic, but for a general idea. Of how I like to have my toast bread.
upload_2019-3-8_15-26-33.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom