the thread about nothing...

tenor.gif

Girls whole family invited us to church tomorrow. Its one of those young, rock and roll churches....been once before. I am an athiest. I go to support the family, see everyone, get food after. But man its sooo cringy for me. Really makes me feel like im at a cult meeting.

Girls whole family invited us to church tomorrow. Its one of those young, rock and roll churches....been once before. I am an athiest. I go to support the family, see everyone, get food after. But man its sooo cringy for me. Really makes me feel like im at a cult meeting.
Free food that sounds like a W to me.
Ill have my AirPods listening to this and humming this big L track.

Last edited:
I’ve never tasted anything ever and thought “this needs pepper”. I don't get why it would be on the table with salt.

I understand how you feel man. You're not used to that setting. I think it's good that you go to support the family.

I’ve never tasted anything ever and thought “this needs pepper”. I don't get why it would be on the table with salt.

Maybe not as essential as salt, but pepper is definitely appreciated. At the table I definitely use black pepper more than salt. I very rarely add salt on already cooked food.

Dislocated my left shoulder last night. Got clipped going up for a rebound and landed on my left arm. Got up, walked to the bleachers and popped it back in.

Dudes offered me a blunt for the pain, but declined.:lol:

Woke up this morning with soreness, but wearing a sling and icing helped last night.

Hoping I can wear my shoulder brace and still be effective for my playoff game on Tuesday.

Dislocated my left shoulder last night. Got clipped going up for a rebound and landed on my left arm. Got up, walked to the bleachers and popped it back in.

Woke up this morning with soreness, but wearing a sling and icing helped last night.

Hoping I can wear my shoulder brace and still be effective for my playoff game on Tuesday.

What’s the plan today TAN?

Another rainy day in the Bay and the following week should be in the mid 60s. So over this season already.
I'd say that I miss the bay strictly for that weather. But it's been colder and has rained more in SoCal this winter season. So I can't complain lol.

But plans for today include updating my resume to apply for another position I was referred to and laundry.

Don’t be a lebron and miss the playoffs.
C881B8CF-F395-4475-9EB0-2D42EC6850F8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom