the thread about nothing...

98lrb35o1uk21.jpg

So I hate the inauthenticity of videos that have 500 cuts and splices making the story come together. There is an art to story telling and most don't have it. The magic of editing makes it seem like they do however.

Then I watch videos like the above where they didn't do all that splicing and wanna blow my brains put 7 mins into this long drawn out piece of ****.

Jesus Christ footlocker employee are very obnoxious.

FTL EMP#1: do you need some help?
Me:NO JUST LOOKING

40 seconds later

FTL EMP#2: do you need any help Boss?
Me:NO JUST LOOKING

can i atleast wakk in to the cot-dam store first.

This is why i don’t like shopping at places at footlocker, constantly chasing you down.

I saw some flightposites i was willing to drop $$ money on but hell to the no if these FTL employees are bias to who they deem is broke or tryna shoplift.

Brick and Morter stores are all going to go out of business and be like "why what happened?" And this is why. There is no comfortable shopping environment. Employees make it seem like they hate going to the back for you to try on a pair of shoes. Or you ask about something and they treat you like you're an idiot. The amount of times ive called a store "hey do you know if you are going to get the jordan VI releasing on satruday?"
"i don't know" "well they release in 2 days...so i guess you aren't if you don't know?" "I don't know" "ok can you check? or like do you know your not getting them?" "I don't know".....coollll thannnkksss

I have a school exam on Sunday :smh:

Once that’s done i’ll be good for a week.

I need winter to end so I can start jogging outside again.

Back
Top Bottom