the thread about nothing...

I got beaten out by Mother Nature, started to rain and it was a wrap. Tried to finish up the game by the floor got to slick. Everybody was calling travel.

At least i got my shoot form back after my minor wrist injury.

f623a8ebb4be956ccc1d12e266a225d5.gif

Legend

So my friend and his roommate are parting ways for a number of reasons. My friend is packing and notices some of his stuff is missing. Of course he asks his soon-to-be-former roommate if he took the stuff.

"Oh! I packed that in a box already. My bad."

Like what??? Some people have no shame

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement yesterday, TAN. Just really discouraged today when I felt that I was a good candidate to be considered. Going to take a day or two not thinking about applying and jump back in.

It's frustrating, but I know I need to keep moving.
Job applying is one of the most frustrating experiences ever. The job I was so sure I got compared to the one I currently have would've been less pay and further from where I live. You'll get that job soon enough and when you do it'll be the best opportunity for you. :nthat:

Jesus Christ footlocker employee are very obnoxious.

FTL EMP#1: do you need some help?
Me:NO JUST LOOKING

40 seconds later

FTL EMP#2: do you need any help Boss?

can i atleast wakk in to the cot-dam store first.

This is why i don’t like shopping at places at footlocker, constantly chasing you down.

I saw some flightposites i was willing to drop $$ money on but hell to the no if these FTL employees are bias to who they deem is broke or tryna shoplift.

So my friend and his roommate are parting ways for a number of reasons. My friend is packing and notices some of his stuff is missing. Of course he asks his soon-to-be-former roommate if he took the stuff.

"Oh! I packed that in a box already. My bad."

Like what??? Some people have no shame
Yep... something similar happened with my former roommate friend

40 seconds later

This is why i don’t like shopping at places at footlocker, constantly chasing you down.

I saw some flightposites i was willing to drop $$ money on but hell to the no if these FTL employees are bias to who they deem is broke or tryna shoplift.

Ummmm, aren't they supposed to be helpful? lol

40 seconds later

Lol , I hate when someone calls me Boss”
“Chief “
Bigdog”
“My boy”
How bout just “sir “

Was at the Asian grocery store earlier shopping and an American couple came up to me asking me questions like I worked there.

Not sure how I feel about that.

Back
Top Bottom