the thread about nothing...

Was at the Asian grocery store earlier shopping and an American couple came up to me asking me questions like I worked there.

Not sure how I feel about that.
When I was 16 (I looked 14 at the time), I was at Footlocker wearing a black Nike T-shirt. Some guy who looked like he could be an upperclassman in HS or a college age, approached me and and talked to me as if I worked there. I responded saying "I don't work here". He said "oh ****, I'm tripping". :lol:

When I was 16 (I looked 14 at the time), I was at Footlocker wearing a black Nike T-shirt. Some guy who looked like he could be an upperclassman in HS or a college age, approached me and and talked to me as if I worked there. I responded saying "I don't work here". He said "oh ****, I'm tripping". :lol:
Ducktales.

I used to work at footlocker when I was in school.

Once I graduated, I started working at a bank and used to go back to footlocker to catch up with my old manager.

I was wearing a suit and a tie and somebody asked me if I was working there.

Legit just went
nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Was at the Asian grocery store earlier shopping and an American couple came up to me asking me questions like I worked there.

Not sure how I feel about that.
Once I came out of a hotel in a suit
Some fat white lady tried to hand me her valet ticket .

I used to work at footlocker when I was in school.

Once I graduated, I started working at a bank and used to go back to footlocker to catch up with my old manager.

I was wearing a suit and a tie and somebody asked me if I was working there.

Legit just went
nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

Wow :lol:

Last edited:
I couldn't believe it either. Any sane person knows the Footlocker uniform is the referee polo.

I worked at best buy in the computer department, people will come up to me and ask me where are the computers.

They would dead asz ask me this while standing right next to the laptos and other computer stufff.

I worked at best buy in the computer department, people will come up to me and ask me where are the computers.

They would dead asz ask me this while standing right next to the laptos and other computer stufff.
Maybe they meant the computers they would actually bring home if they buy, not the display models.

Back
Top Bottom