the thread about nothing...

Brick and Morter stores are all going to go out of business and be like "why what happened?" And this is why. There is no comfortable shopping environment. Employees make it seem like they hate going to the back for you to try on a pair of shoes. Or you ask about something and they treat you like you're an idiot. The amount of times ive called a store "hey do you know if you are going to get the jordan VI releasing on satruday?"
"i don't know" "well they release in 2 days...so i guess you aren't if you don't know?" "I don't know" "ok can you check? or like do you know your not getting them?" "I don't know".....coollll thannnkksss

I was at the bape store last time.
"Don't touch the clothing" "If you want something ill bring it from the back"
"No pictures" "Ask me for prices"
I asked the lady about a 3m shirt, shes like "whats 3m?"
I was so pressed already i just looked at her like :stoneface:
Ended up buying the shirt and they gave me a free journal lol

Done with my work ........ 4.5 hours to go. Forgot my charger and don’t like using work internet .

This is about to be bad

Reactions: Ube
Brick and Morter stores are all going to go out of business and be like "why what happened?" And this is why. There is no comfortable shopping environment. Employees make it seem like they hate going to the back for you to try on a pair of shoes. Or you ask about something and they treat you like you're an idiot. The amount of times ive called a store "hey do you know if you are going to get the jordan VI releasing on satruday?"
"i don't know" "well they release in 2 days...so i guess you aren't if you don't know?" "I don't know" "ok can you check? or like do you know your not getting them?" "I don't know".....coollll thannnkksss
Thats less about the companies and more aboit the workers. Yes, the companies hire these people. And they could do some training or goal setting to prevent such ****** customer service, but the pool of individuals to choose from leaves a ton to be desired.

Also, my typical experience with any shoe store I go into is i am ignored fully while I see 2 or 3 associates talking with 1 customer...usually a chick. I would be happy with the experience alchemist got. And that's the other thing. There is no one size fits all for customer service in brick and mortar stores.

Should I update my iPhone 6SPlus to an iPhone XS Max? The 6SPlus is starting to lag again eventho battery has been changed during the promo.

Thats less about the companies and more aboit the workers. Yes, the companies hire these people. And they could do some training or goal setting to prevent such ****ty customer service, but the pool of individuals to choose from leaves a ton to be desired.

Also, my typical experience with any shoe store I go into is i am ignored fully while I see 2 or 3 associates talking with 1 customer...usually a chick. I would be happy with the experience alchemist got. And that's the other thing. There is no one size fits all for customer service in brick and mortar stores.
Everyone gotta keep in mind most of these employees at places like footlocker are kids with their first job. They don’t really know how to act yet. The company/management is prob pushing them to meet the sales quota. And as a first job and being naive, they’re cocky and full of egos so they try harder.

Last edited by a moderator:
9zxq3oytaxk21.jpg

I only go into stores to see if what I copped is even in the stores. Usually not. So FL employees always walk up to me. *shrugs*

Going to a diaper party this weekend for a buddy who I went to HS with. Haven't seen my HS friends in a few months so I'm sure this will get out of control.

My co workers were hyping up a concert in September.
Hyped me up and said lets all go. Copped the ticket impulsively.
Now im at my desk like
Y i du dis :smh:

Reactions: Ube
All it takes is making the person feel comfortable. The only thing that makes shopping in store better then online is seeing the physical item and being able to try it on. Ask the person if they need help one time and tell them to take their time and if they need anything just come ask.

I very rarely go into a mall these days but most of that is driven by the constant online sales. I find it hard to walk into a store and buy something just cause. Usually i know what i want and i hunt it down online at the price im willing to pay.

Back
Top Bottom