the thread about nothing...

I know two brothers. The older(30) has a full head of hair and the younger(28 )is Carl Winslow status. How is this possible? Same parents.
The older brother eats vagina, i read a scientific article that being a carpet muncher helps invigorate the hair folicles on your head after every session.

Just like you suppose to drink milk for strong bones, Eat vagina for healthy hair.

The older brother eats vagina, i read a scientific article that being a carpet muncher helps invigorate the hair folicles on your head after every session.

Just like you suppose to drink milk for strong bones, Eat vagina for healthy hair.
I don't know about that, the younger brother is more handsome and pulls more or he did back in HS when he had all his hair.

Reactions: GJR

That sounds scripted

Freaky-conspiracy?

Jason Tatum
8B684630-F712-480D-9174-EF5799AB593E.gif

Attachments

• 59A8942C-11A1-4F6C-A03B-4E5636D85772.jpeg
    59A8942C-11A1-4F6C-A03B-4E5636D85772.jpeg
    204.5 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Isn’t it just how many seconds in between Thunder is how many miles away the storm is?

I may have been doing it wrong my whole life

*edit, just googled it, I was way off :lol:
this was my thought process at first, what i heard growing up my whole life

so many misconceptions from my youth destroyed by the internet

Back
Top Bottom