the thread about nothing...

I’m looking now thanks
McDowell’s is hiring ill put in a good word for you. Pm me your resume
A9FF4B3C-19B0-4797-86CB-80CB0943395B.gif

Find a recruiting agency, with no work experience and haven't done anything for 2 years it'll be hard for you to find something yourself. They could help you find a lot of entry level jobs. Data entry might be one of the easiest entry level position if you don't want labor intensive jobs.

I should have just asked if you lived in mpls. :lol:

Do you like warehouse work? You could run a forklift somewhere and ask them to train you to drive and get your cdl for free.

I should have just asked if you lived in mpls. :lol:

Do you like warehouse work? You could run a forklift somewhere and ask them to train you to drive and get your cdl for free.

I’m going to use a recruiting agency near me I’m going to call them in the morning and ask them about that and if they can help get me into warehouse position especially forklift

That’s a good idea, a lot of these places will train you in to drive too if you want to make more money.

Check out yellow, holland and abf. I know they do that and have REALLY good bennies.

My girls dad drove for yellow and retired at 50.

I’m going to use a recruiting agency near me I’m going to call them in the morning and ask them about that and if they can help get me into warehouse position especially forklift
You'll prob need a forklift certificate. If not I'm sure they have plenty of warehouse work and build a relationship with the supervisor while doing other warehouse duties and slowly operate one from there if s/he lets you.

I never needed one but I know most places will just bring in a guy and you pick up a couple pallets and you’re Gucci. :lol:
Yea I'm sure it's not hard. But itll be good to have one if that's what he wants to do. Especially since he has a medical condition.

I know two brothers. The older(30) has a full head of hair and the younger(28 )is Carl Winslow status. How is this possible? Same parents.

Back
Top Bottom