the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif
the

Just got a hat I ordered from ebay delivered today. This fool shipped it in a plastic bag... Shape of the crown is all jacked up

tenor (32).gif

1ba258fe12b713a3981f306d0aaf419998c9b69.jpg

I hate when they don’t double box, and the tape ruins the OG box. If i spend +200 bucks on something why the hell would i want an expensive product exposed or damaged en route to me. Pisses me off.

I hate when they don’t double box, and the tape ruins the OG box. If i spend +200 bucks on something why the hell would i want an expensive product exposed or damaged en route to me. Pisses me off.

Bro I had that happen to me a couple times where they didn't double box. They taped the whole cotdamn shoe box in tape. I had to throw the whole box away after I was done getting thru all that tape

I can’t even remember the last time I used ebay because of a bad experience. Are deals still a thing there or mostly just harder to find random stuff?

Bro I had that happen to me a couple times where they didn't double box. They taped the whole cotdamn shoe box in tape. I had to throw the whole box away after I was done getting thru all that tape
Cheap bums and they pocket the profit from the shipping and handing with that finesse.
Grinds my gears.

You can still find some decent deals on ebay. Especially if they have 15% off coupon that pops up every once in awhile

Edit: gonna check that mercari out

I've been winning on ebay with certain items for almost a year now. I was amazed at what I found there, but as always do your research to make sure you don't get beat, but now, the buyer is at more of an advantage due to so much scamming going on in previous years.

What kinda stuff do you buy?

This job search is so frustrating. I don't think my current resume is working. Need to find a way to re-write it properly to catch recruiter's attentions.

I haven’t worked in two years. Idk what to do. I don’t even have work experience.
Question. How do you apply for jobs with no work experience?

Back
Top Bottom