the thread about nothing...

How? What was a typical day like?

I would wake up. My brother, his wife and her brother all went to work. I stayed in the house. I really wasn’t doing anything just listening to music or playing the video game. I’m on medication because I have schizophrenia. Not that it stops me from doing anything productive but my brother told me in order to live with him I had to take my medication.

I would wake up. My brother, his wife and her brother all went to work. I stayed in the house. I really wasn’t doing anything just listening to music or playing the video game. I’m on medication because I have schizophrenia.
Oh I see. Do you live by yourself now and how are you supporting yourself? I assume you must be getting government assistance.

I would wake up. My brother, his wife and her brother all went to work. I stayed in the house. I really wasn’t doing anything just listening to music or playing the video game. I’m on medication because I have schizophrenia.
Oh I see. Do you live by yourself now and how are you supporting yourself? I assume you must be getting government assistance.

I live by myself now. I get govt assistance

I live by myself now. I get govt assistance
Did you attend college and what are you good at?

F560E415-9AEB-49E0-9F73-78AA632C722B.jpeg

Calculated the distance of the storm based off the time from lightning to thunder

Thought I did it correctly

Googled the math

Realize I’ve been calculating it wrong my whole life lol

I attended college for 2 years but I didn’t graduate and I’m good at typing, loading packages. Data entry and warehouse work.. but I go on Craigslist and for where I live I don’t see anything

Try Amazon warehouse, it will be labor intensive especially if you haven't worked in two years. If that doesn't work, try applying to be a bagger at a grocery store.

Calculated the distance of the storm based off the time from lightning to thunder

Thought I did it correctly

Googled the math

Realize I’ve been calculating it wrong my whole life lol

Isn’t it just how many seconds in between Thunder is how many miles away the storm is?

I may have been doing it wrong my whole life

*edit, just googled it, I was way off :lol:

Back
Top Bottom