the thread about nothing...

E81D3AA7-B0CF-4F1C-88BE-2E0761FC02B7.jpeg

96459781-2910-4AA7-A061-A37A261E4CDC.jpeg
F9ADE13C-EEC5-4D46-B243-F44FE619B17C.jpeg

Lunch time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to a comedy club next week. Last time I went, I really enjoyed it (maybe because I didn't expect anything lol).

Now that I have expectations, I hope i'll still enjoy it :lol: :lol:

Going to a comedy club next week. Last time I went, I really enjoyed it (maybe because I didn't expect anything lol).

Now that I have expectations, I hope i'll still enjoy it :lol: :lol:

Comedy clubs are the best. Planning on hitting up the Comedy Store again when I'm in LA next week :smokin

Reactions: jjs
Improv shows are my favorite type of live comedy. Been to a few and they have given me some hardcore laughs every time.

I’ve seen a single bit based off of that, but not a full show dedicated to it. Or is this something else you’re talking about?

Received our league's playoff schedule and we finished in the 3rd spot. Not bad since we were 7th when I first joined the team.

Only thing is, we're playing a team that I haven't seen yet. But it seems their best player is a big and that'll be my responsibility.

tenor.gif

I remember there was one for lotion and baby wipes and deoderant.
I think it was more hygiene than anything.
Anybody remember?

I’ve seen a single bit based off of that, but not a full show dedicated to it. Or is this something else you’re talking about?

It's an improv group, Thomas Middleditch is one of the founding members. Started in Chicago, but they do shows around the country, I just happened to catch one while in Chicago. They pretty much create a fully improvised play in the style of Shakespeare based on one audience suggestion. It's pretty impressive.

Back
Top Bottom