the thread about nothing...

I have the flu.
No i did not get a flu shot
Yes it sucks
But it started friday so hopefully it ends soon....but yeah...sickest i have been in a good couple of years

Went to the grocery store to cop some carrot juice the other day. There were two bottles from the same brand, one organic and one not. I must've read the labels 2 or 3 times trying to see what the difference was. They were exactly the same but one was labeled organic and the other wasn't. I copped the plain one
Was it Bolthouse Farms? I can taste the difference, no joke.

20190304_145712.jpg

Woke is not for beginners, rookies, or people who curl in the squat rack. This stim heavy dose has been formulated for those with only the strongest of tolerances. 3 different stimulants combined with clinically proven cognition enhancers, and a potent delivery mechanism will help you stay WOKE through the most intense workouts, longest work shifts, graveyards, study sessions, (or simply crushing your enemies, seeing them driven before you, and hearing the lamentation of their people).* Caffeine - Increased to 333mg, WOKE AF is specifically formulated for those with an already developed high tolerance to stimulants.* Beta Alanine - Increased to 3.2g for extended training session

333mg of caffeine!!!
D0A58427-C2DF-416C-8D9E-6A203D565C11.gif

Probably give me the jitters like crazy.

I have to be careful with pwo. It messed with my temper like crazy if i don't burn it all off in the gym.

One morning at work i was on the phone with a customer basically screaming back and forth with him. Surprised the manager didn't get involved. We both ended up apologizing to one another :lol:

Another time i was legit ready to swing on a dude that bumped into me at a bar.

Another time a cashier was taking forever to open a roll of pennies and it took everything in me to not scream.

bro I was addicted to that and oxyelite pro. I was always mixing them with liquor too lol. Crazy times

:rofl: i always wanted to know how it would be too smash a chick while on some pwo and liquor

Right?! No **** a container of carrot juice has the same ingredients as an organic container of carrot juice :lol:
Its just a marketing scheme.

Cause once you persevere something that’s organic fruit or vegetable etc. into a bottle or package its losese its fresh properties and nutrients.

The difference you taste/see in color is because the manufacturer of the product uses different types of preservatives.

Manufacturers/food companies just bank on your perception of what is organic and what’s not.

Last edited:
Well non organic foods can be just as clean. I've heard the process to make your fruit/veggies organic is a big reason many companies dont get certified. That's even if they basically produce organic food.

It probably is a gimmick but I can usually taste a difference between organic and non-organic. I can't say if the higher price is justifiable.

Taste doesn’t mean anything to your body/overall health since you can manipulate how something can taste. Its about how your body benefits from the nutrients you eat.

If a organic fruit taste bad but had better nutritional properties(you probably wouldn’t buy it again cause it taste bad)

But if a non-organic fruit taste good but had little to no nutritional properties(you probably would buy againand again cause its enjoyable to consume)

Your personal desire for taste is something what makes it enjoyable to eat food, but that doesn’t mean you’ll benefit from how something taste.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom