the thread about nothing...

Not bad tastes like a orange creamsicle.
9AA1D865-2BFB-4AAD-9755-592505C8BAC5.jpeg

My nap messed me up last night. Didn't end up fall asleep till 3 and I had to get up for work at 6. Smh.

Honestly i tried to figure why people celebrate mardi grais, im from nyc and people really dont go hard from what i see here in the south (houston,texas) im sure its more celebrated in new orleans cause of its French influence.

Honestly i tried to figure why people celebrate mardi grais, im from nyc and people really dont go hard from what i see here in the south (houston,texas) im sure its more celebrated in new orleans cause of its French influence.

Its not really a "southern" thing per se, its more of a Louisiana(Alabama if you know your history) thing, tbh. Houston just rides LA's coat tail really hard..

Its not really a "southern" thing per se, its more of a Louisiana(Alabama if you know your history) thing, tbh. Houston just rides LA's coat tail really hard..

Oh man, oh man I accidentally asked this guy at the ball park he was from Houston, and got riled up and said “hell nah, im from NOLA” got mad for no reason.

NOLA People really make sure they not from Texas. But I’ve been able to decipher accents but its hard to tell.

Started my new job today. Got more money than I expected plus a laptop, medical insurance, and a fitness card to use at all of the local gyms. This my first time working for a "start-up" but I feel like I won't be here for long. I feel like I'm just here to take notes, drink free coffee and eat their snacks before I start my own thing soon. I think they know this as well :lol:
giphy (3).gif

Last edited:
Oh man, oh man I accidentally asked this guy at the ball park he was from Houston, and got riled up and said “hell nah, im from NOLA” got mad for no reason.

NOLA People really make sure they not from Texas. But I’ve been able to decipher accents but its hard to tell.

Lol no it’s not, but I’m southern af.

I wanna buy two flight tickets for my parents. How do I go about it if one of them is going to return in a week and the other is returning in two weeks. Can’t find a setting to do that.

Basically want them to leave on the same flight but they’ll be returning in different dates.

Back
Top Bottom