the thread about nothing...

You know how your phone, without being solicited, sends you friend suggestion pop-ups?

A minute ago, my phone did it again, and the name was my mother's :lol:. Idk why that's hilarious to me but it was

アミーゴ アミーゴ how do you feel about consulting in general? And strategy consulting in particular?

A lot of my b school friends went into it/ are in it. It’s all dependent on where you are in your life I believe.

My close buddy is at BAIN and has a good game plan. Plans to grind for the next 20 years until 50 and retire. Won’t be there for his kids growing up but will be there’s for their HS years. Will be making a mill by 36 (if it goes to his plan).

I also have another buddy who I was texting with last week that decided to quit. Decided to focus on his personal life and work better hours.

What are you thinking? I have a lot of thoughts and can help you plan.

Reactions: jjs
A lot of my b school friends went into it/ are in it. It’s all dependent on where you are in your life I believe.

My close buddy is at BAIN and has a good game plan. Plans to grind for the next 20 years until 50 and retire. Won’t be there for his kids growing up but will be there’s for their HS years. Will be making a mill by 36 (if it goes to his plan).

I also have another buddy who I was texting with last week that decided to quit. Decided to focus on his personal life and work better hours.

What are you thinking? I have a lot of thoughts and can help you plan.

I’ll PM you.

damn man. wasn't a huge fan of Luke, bc i didn't really watch 90210, but i remember his face since i was a kid.

F*ck Monday. Work wasn't even canceled. :smh:

Resized_20190304_073654_9175.jpeg

Anybody from Houston here? I’m supposed to fly out Saturday think it’ll rain like that? I know the weather says 50% chance but what’s it been looking like lately

Update me Houston... I know I know ya not the weatherman... I just wanna here from the locals I got a photography gig this Saturday and the rain could make my trip a waste

Back
Top Bottom