the thread about nothing...

01FCE20E-48C4-47DD-8690-CB780AF4F7B4.jpeg

Finesse

Regarding those prank vids that have you listening for something then it ends up being loud sex moans, as much as i can't stand them, the comments have me rolling.
People saying stuff like they were at work or with their parents :rofl:
One girl was just like 'there is straight up evil in this world' :rofl:
Screenshot_20190303-224659_Facebook.jpg

Here's one, do not watch this with the volume up loud.

Alright so let me show yall how Stoicism and Nihilism have twisted my view on some things now. .

New dude at my job came in last week telling me how to do my **** since we're both in the same department. Explained to him that ive been here for a year and 6 months so i knew what i was doing. Me and him exchange a few words that night (nothing hostile). TONITE He calls himself telling me about myself and what he see's in me and other irrelavant bs starting with "Do you have any problems going on at home?". So i give him the benefit of the doubt to get his ish off then cut him short and told him everything he was just spewing was irravalent and he didnt know **** about me and i have no problems. Then he ends it off with "Dont bring home to work" (I shouldnt have to explain to a human being that i dont know and dont give a flying **** about that he guessed wrong about everything in my life).

Grand Scheme: Not mad at him. Dont hate him. Nothing had to get physical. Im planning to leave this place by the end of this month anyway and he's not a factor. He's just another piece of matter taking up space in the universe. That, and i stopped caring..

Just played our first game of the season with my company team. Played HORRIBLE today. Just horrible. I haven’t played since the championship game in November and damn I sucked. Never have we played this bad. Lost 10-4. It was a massacre. My touch was way off, had horrible passes, couldn’t control the ball right. Smh
Didn’t realize it had been 4 months since I played competitively.
Low key sparked a fire in me that makes me wanna start practicing again and getting my groove back

The Mayor jumped the gun on canceling schools. There's maybe two inches of snow on the ground. Maybe. Idiot.

The Mayor jumped the gun on canceling schools. There's maybe two inches of snow on the ground. Maybe. Idiot.

Tough call though. Wait too long and people would be calling for his head. Not sure where you're at but if was forecasted as 5-8" by me.

I’ve been told Austin Texas is the next booming city.

They’re the next major city like Atlanta once was...

Back
Top Bottom