the thread about nothing...

This PWO ain’t messing around

713wq8h37RL._SY355_.jpg

Joint got me like
2sBA.gif

Woke is not for beginners, rookies, or people who curl in the squat rack. This stim heavy dose has been formulated for those with only the strongest of tolerances. 3 different stimulants combined with clinically proven cognition enhancers, and a potent delivery mechanism will help you stay WOKE through the most intense workouts, longest work shifts, graveyards, study sessions, (or simply crushing your enemies, seeing them driven before you, and hearing the lamentation of their people).* Caffeine - Increased to 333mg, WOKE AF is specifically formulated for those with an already developed high tolerance to stimulants.* Beta Alanine - Increased to 3.2g for extended training session

333mg of caffeine!!!
D0A58427-C2DF-416C-8D9E-6A203D565C11.gif

Probably give me the jitters like crazy.

Woke is not for beginners, rookies, or people who curl in the squat rack. This stim heavy dose has been formulated for those with only the strongest of tolerances. 3 different stimulants combined with clinically proven cognition enhancers, and a potent delivery mechanism will help you stay WOKE through the most intense workouts, longest work shifts, graveyards, study sessions, (or simply crushing your enemies, seeing them driven before you, and hearing the lamentation of their people).* Caffeine - Increased to 333mg, WOKE AF is specifically formulated for those with an already developed high tolerance to stimulants.* Beta Alanine - Increased to 3.2g for extended training session

333mg of caffeine!!!

I need to know what’s in it, I’d try it. A while back when the original Jack’d was on the market I used to love it, but it had something in it that 1.) caused some of us military guys to come up dirty on drug tests, and 2.) some Marine died because of it, so they say.

I need to know what’s in it, I’d try it. A while back when the original Jack’d was on the market I used to love it, but it had something in it that 1.) caused some of us military guys to come up dirty on drug tests, and 2.) some Marine died because of it, so they say.
Jack’d was terrible. Eventho I took it at 5pm, I couldn’t sleep the whole night. Heart was pumping fast like crazy. I don’t take any PWO now, don’t know what these companies are putting in there.

333mg of caffeine!!!

tenor.gif

:rofl:
It was horrible!!!!!
Honestly was mad salty leaving the field.

Aww man. Hey, it’s all good since you guys will get better. Let us know how the next game turns out.

:wow: too close to the childhood man...

I heard about the stroke...Didn't think death was imminent.

They used to film 90210 in the back alleys across the street from my elementary school. This dude was super nice (him and Ian Ziering) and would bring us chocolates if we kept quiet during filming. Always said hello to us and it wasn’t uncommon for him to drive the actual filming trucks. I’ll never forget him driving by my place in this big *** truck as I crossed the street to go home. He recognized that I spotted him and he gave me a military salute as he drove by. Sucks to hear he passed :frown:

Went to the grocery store to cop some carrot juice the other day. There were two bottles from the same brand, one organic and one not. I must've read the labels 2 or 3 times trying to see what the difference was. They were exactly the same but one was labeled organic and the other wasn't. I copped the plain one

Went to the grocery store to cop some carrot juice the other day. There were two bottles from the same brand, one organic and one not. I must've read the labels 2 or 3 times trying to see what the difference was. They were exactly the same but one was labeled organic and the other wasn't. I copped the plain one
D3FF4F08-4610-48CC-A6AC-66D59BF2E443.png

R.I.P
Should’ve copped the organic one.

Back
Top Bottom