the thread about nothing...

My little brother is 22yo
But acts like a female -- always emotional, cold shoulder, silent treatment

Embarrassing
That’s my older bro. We haven’t spoken to each other in years, I don’t even consider him a bro anymore. Always looking for a handout and the jealous type. When I got in trouble when I was a kid, he was quick to snitch knowing I’ll get a bad whooping too.

I had a dream last night that at the supermarket instead of gossip tabloids, the magazine rack at checkout was filled with modern science magazines and educational books.

People magazine was literally called “Scientist” magazine :lol:

That’s my older bro. We haven’t spoken to each other in years, I don’t even consider him a bro anymore. Always looking for a handout and the jealous type. When I got in trouble when I was a kid, he was quick to snitch knowing I’ll get a bad whooping too.
I do not see eye to eye with some family members for various reasons. I hate when people guilt trip me saying "but that's your blood". So what? I did not choose them, it just happened by chance. Doesn't mean I will get along with them. People get to PICK their spouses and partners, yet make the wrong choices all the time.

I do not see eye to eye with some family members for various reasons. I hate when people guilt trip me saying "but that's your blood". So what? I did not choose them, it just happened by chance. Doesn't mean I will get along with them. People get to PICK their spouses and partners, yet make the wrong choices all the time.

The honest truth..

After witnessing this, there is not much that surprises me in this world. There are a lot of two-faced people.
That's some bs. Fr. I'll skip the details, but some colleague out here wants me to testify to his good character in court. Heard rumors about him in the past about him being rather particular; racially.
Weird how off the blue he started hitting me this cipher he'd been "working on".
And the most i ever uttered to him is "good morning". Now all of a sudden we're "buddies".
Eff him.

I agree. Blood doesn’t mean we’re family. I still go by character, don’t care who you are. Too bad not much people have that too. I trust no one...MAYBE only one person and I’ve known him since the third grade. That’s a big “maybe” too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went through this with a girl from OKcupid. She was a super cute Latina with nice body, very feminine. We texted a bit and I finally made the call. Man...she sounded like Sean Penn from “Fast times at Ridgemont High”. Surfer dude accent and all :sick:

Talked for a few minutes and cut it short because her voice annoyed me. ***** still had the nerve to say MY voice didn’t match my pics. I asked how so? She hit me with “because your Hispanic, I was expecting a heavy Mexican accent”.

***** kiss my *** :stoneface:
Pics?

I went through this with a girl from OKcupid. She was a super cute Latina with nice body, very feminine. We texted a bit and I finally made the call. Man...she sounded like Sean Penn from “Fast times at Ridgemont High”. Surfer dude accent and all :sick:

Talked for a few minutes and cut it short because her voice annoyed me. ***** still had the nerve to say MY voice didn’t match my pics. I asked how so? She hit me with “because your Hispanic, I was expecting a heavy Mexican accent”.

***** kiss my *** :stoneface:
Itotally missed this brodie.. Was this recent?:rofl:

Itotally missed this brodie.. Was this recent?:rofl:

Nah man, it was almost 2 years ago. I won’t front but that girl was banging and ready to invite your boy over when her parents were out of town...but that voice, that awful voice :lol:

Edit: No pics since it was a few years back.

tumblr_mrc4y9LNQv1sqewzmo1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom