the thread about nothing...

If im a 9 1.2
Should I buy a pair of prestos in a size 9 or 10?
It won’t make much of a difference. If you have wide feet just go with 10. Narrow to avg width either one is ok, esp if it’s casual wear. 10 not much bigger.

Nujavez Nujavez

Went on a quick store run tonight, walking back I seen a lady walking my direction on my apartment complex pathway. She asked if there was an alternative exit i told her around the corner.(scared lady didn’t even tell me she something)

As im walking down the path i see 3 raccoons gooned up in my way, i clapped my hands a few times and they ran off like little bishes.

F out my way slycooper and gang.

Ya’ll smashing?
811ADBE9-7D34-4A4A-AE4B-0047CE9F4A73.png

Nujavez Nujavez

Went on a quick store run tonight, walking back I seen a lady walking my direction on my apartment complex pathway. She asked if there was an alternative exit i told her around the corner.(scared lady didn’t even tell me she something)

As im walking down the path i see 3 raccoons gooned up in my way, i clapped my hands a few times and they ran off like little bishes.

F out my way slycooper and gang.

:lol: :lol: raccoons ain't that bad. They run pretty slow too. I would do the same

Ya’ll smashing?
811ADBE9-7D34-4A4A-AE4B-0047CE9F4A73.png

giphy (48).gif

Urinary tract infection is just one probable cause of pissing blood. I'd go to the doctor so he can run tests and rule things out.

Back
Top Bottom