the thread about nothing...

instant turn off

C39722DD-AEDD-4550-BB40-CCCC3C31E8F2.jpeg

I went through this with a girl from OKcupid. She was a super cute Latina with nice body, very feminine. We texted a bit and I finally made the call. Man...she sounded like Sean Penn from “Fast times at Ridgemont High”. Surfer dude accent and all :sick:

Talked for a few minutes and cut it short because her voice annoyed me. ***** still had the nerve to say MY voice didn’t match my pics. I asked how so? She hit me with “because your Hispanic, I was expecting a heavy Mexican accent”.

***** kiss my *** :stoneface:

Finished an online interview, I was able to complete all the questions in the time limit albeit I had Google help me out. Hoping I can make it to the next stage but it'll be hard to fake it because I actually don't have experience building websites apart from one introductory course I took in college

Finished an online interview, I was able to complete all the questions in the time limit albeit I had Google help me out. Hoping I can make it to the next stage but it'll be hard to fake it because I actually don't have experience building websites apart from one introductory course I took in college

Try using codeacademy.com
Fairly good for getting your feet wet quickly if your novice to the coding life.

Outside of lip filler it is not obvious to me what work Kylie had done.

Does she look different? Sure, but not drastically.

Back
Top Bottom