the thread about nothing...

Anybody seen Yayoi Kusama: Infinity Mirrors?

7058B869-3768-476D-9D49-A910EC2C371C.jpeg

As a guy I would not want to hear/discuss sexual experiences with any of my female relatives, especially much younger ones.
I mean if they came up to me I'd talk to em openly and honestly and tell them the same thing I'd tell a younger male cousin.

How old is a "baby" cousin? Wild. She just flat out told you she's getting it?
Also what's the extent of this "thotting"? If you trust her to be smart and responsible then that's probably fine.
Shes a sophomore, she just starts texting me about these guys she’s messing around with. I felt really uncomfortable talking to her because of course it’s my instinct to protect her. It would be devastating to see her hurt, or if she gets pregnant. kept it real with her and told her that it would be best if she stops having a rotation and to always wrap it up.

Is she doing it because of peer pressure or is it what she wants
Her own free will

Last edited:
Just had 3 damn interviews with the same people and they just told me they're going with somebody else. Wish they told me that **** earlier in the interview process so I didn't waste my time
The interview process is so terrible. At the job my bro is working out now, before he got hired they said that if they didn't hire him, they would've called him up to tell him why and also give constructive criticism. Every company should do that IMO

Just had 3 damn interviews with the same people and they just told me they're going with somebody else. Wish they told me that **** earlier in the interview process so I didn't waste my time
Hey man, that's good info to learn from. Really crazy how they went up to three interviews. You'll find a job soon enough, bro.

I've been applying to a bunch of places for the two weeks. I'm hoping I hear something back from atleast 1 location.

Shes high school age, she just starts texting me about these guys she’s messing around with. I felt really uncomfortable talking to her because of course it’s my instinct to protect her. It would be devastating to see her hurt, or if she gets pregnant. kept it real with her and told her that it would be best if she stops having a rotation and to always wrap it up.

Her own free will

Word that's real. I feel like there's nothing you can do really. Even if you had told her to stop completely she'd probably just continue.
As long as she's being safe and smart about her decisions everything should be okay.

Seems like adolescents/young adults having sex is so stigmatized (especially with Asians/Filipinos), but it's going to happen regardless. It's important that teenagers/young adults actually be given the proper knowledge to make smart sexual decisions.

The extent of "The Talk" I got from my parents was my mom telling me to not have sex before marriage and that's about it :lol:

Word that's real. I feel like there's nothing you can do really. Even if you had told her to stop completely she'd probably just continue.
As long as she's being safe and smart about her decisions everything should be okay.

Seems like adolescents/young adults having sex is so stigmatized (especially with Asians/Filipinos), but it's going to happen regardless. It's important that teenagers/young adults actually be given the proper knowledge to make smart sexual decisions.

The extent of "The Talk" I got from my parents was my mom telling me to not have sex before marriage and that's about it :lol:
I'd be interested in knowing how many people are actually sat down for a "talk". My mom never had one with me. We never really discussed anything in all honesty.

The interview process is so terrible. At the job my bro is working out now, before he got hired they said that if they didn't hire him, they would've called him up to tell him why and also give constructive criticism. Every company should do that IMO
That's nice of the recruiting department to provide feedback to the candidate like that. Normally, I would reach out and ask for the feedback.

I'd be interested in knowing how many people are actually sat down for a "talk". My mom never had one with me. We never really discussed anything in all honesty.
Same here. Never had any talks with the parents. When I was in 4th and 5th grade there was a week of sexual ed or something similar. The school needed parents permission and they didn’t even sign it.

Back
Top Bottom