the thread about nothing...

I'm in purgatory, for lack of a better word. Understand that much.

At the same time, feel like I should prepare for something literally crazy...
Create a side hustle until you get to a point which you can leave your job. Takes your mind off the less interesting parts of life.

How would you feel if your baby cousin told you that she's thotting around? :smh:

I would tell her to be outchea. But I feel obliged to be overprotective since she’s so young :lol:

6WJpDO9.jpg

Jimmy John's...I'm 25.

More so, that "hard work" doesn't always pay off, at least in a timely manner. It's my longest tenure job and while I feel I should be further along in career advancement, there's also a fair argument to why I'm not.

Bro youre 25. Do you have any goals set? And what do you honestly see yourself doing for the rest of your life? Because i know it cant be making subs everyday. Im 4 years younger than you bro. And ive felt that way for YEARS until i just found a niche 2 months ago. And its something that i truly found interest in.

Bro youre 25. Do you have any goals set? And what do you honestly see yourself doing for the rest of your life? Because i know it cant be making subs everyday. Im 4 years younger than you bro. And ive felt that way for YEARS until i just found a niche 2 months ago. And its something that i truly found interest in.
I'm hesitant.

I'm hesitant.

I think its time to start looking around or start working a new skill or passion that you can see yourself making money..

I was almost in the exact same spot couple years ago when I was 25. Working at a restaurant for 5+ years. Busting my *** off with no reward, no growth, no benefits.

Luckily I was able to land a temporary job with the City that same year and eventually leave the restaurant job once I got a permanent position in the city. Feel blessed for that.

I think its time to start looking around or start working a new skill or passion that you can see yourself making money..

I was almost in the exact same spot couple years ago when I was 25. Working at a restaurant for 5+ years. Busting my *** off with no reward, no growth, no benefits.

Luckily I was able to land a temporary job with the City that same year and eventually leave the restaurant job once I got a permanent position in the city. Feel blessed for that.
I'll keep the advice in mind, but I have to also keep in mind that with any new endeavor I take, I'm starting from square one all over again. It pains me a bit that I finally got a "dream" job only to squander it in a few days.

That's the hardest part.

How would you feel if your baby cousin told you that she's thotting around? :smh:

I would tell her to be outchea. But I feel obliged to be overprotective since she’s so young :lol:

As a guy I would not want to hear/discuss sexual experiences with any of my female relatives, especially much younger ones.
I mean if they came up to me I'd talk to em openly and honestly and tell them the same thing I'd tell a younger male cousin.

How old is a "baby" cousin? Wild. She just flat out told you she's getting it?
Also what's the extent of this "thotting"? If you trust her to be smart and responsible then that's probably fine.

Back
Top Bottom