the thread about nothing...

tumblr_niyljq3zeI1rlp58ho3_1280.jpg

What restaurant is it exactly? And whats the main issue?
Jimmy John's...I'm 25.

More so, that "hard work" doesn't always pay off, at least in a timely manner. It's my longest tenure job and while I feel I should be further along in career advancement, there's also a fair argument to why I'm not.

The higher ups dont want you be printing bootleg "just do it shirts"
I just read that it is something they added to the software. My printer is 13 years old. I hardly used it and this might be the first time I replaced the cartridge. I used my roommates printer in college. When it ran out of ink, I always went to Office Max to get it refilled and it worked fine.

Just be yourself and listen to what they have to share. Older people have interesting stories.
I understand the point you're trying to convey, but if you're saying I have to be an archetype of a person to succeed, how is that "fair"?

I just read that it is something they added to the software. My printer is 13 years old. I hardly used it and this might be the first time I replaced the cartridge. I used my roommates printer in college. When it ran out of ink, I always went to Office Max to get it refilled and it worked fine.

What brand printer? Yes brands like Hp, canon, espon can update firmware where they make 3rd party inks useless.

I understand the point you're trying to convey, but if you're saying I have to be an archetype of a person to succeed, how is that "fair"?
Well I just read your other post that you wrote about 30 minutes earlier. I didn't have any context when I wrote my post. My response was assuming your question was in general.

HP. I read online to peel off the chip from the original cartridge and glue it to the generic but I damaged the original chip. :frown:

#Thestruggle.

Just get a laser printer if you plan only printing b&w. The ink cartridge is expensive but its the long term benefits you get if your not heavy a printer user.

Well I just read your other post that you wrote about 30 minutes earlier. I didn't have any context when I wrote my post. My response was assuming your question was in general.
Alright. Well last question I have is even though nothing might be "wrong" with you, do you cling to reasons why things are happening to you?

As in, you find comfort in knowing something is possible wrong, but don't know how to tackle the obstacle?

Alright. Well last question I have is even though nothing might be "wrong" with you, do you cling to reasons why things are happening to you?

As in, you find comfort in knowing something is possible wrong, but don't know how to tackle the obstacle?
I am kind of confused right now. What are you getting at? As far as I know you have a job that you are not satisfied with and you want advice on what to do?

As in I'm being myself, but not sure if my "defiencies" are my biggest downfalls.

It was work related, but it can go further beyond lol.

As in I'm being myself, but not sure if my "defiencies" are my biggest downfalls.

It was work related, but it can go further beyond lol.
Well I know people who are who they are. What you see is what you get, and they live their life fine. I also know dudes who lie their *** off, and sleeps well at night. Whatever floats your boat. I don't know if that answers your question.

I think you might just be going through quarter life crisis. But if you are unhappy with your job, I suggest searching for a new one.

I'm in purgatory, for lack of a better word. Understand that much.

At the same time, feel like I should prepare for something literally crazy...

Back
Top Bottom