the thread about nothing...

Nike Stocks Hit an All-Time High Thanks to Colin Kaepernick
His affect on the brand continues to grow.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F09%2Fcolin-kaepernick-nike-shares-increase-all-time-high-0.jpg

JUSTIN SULLIVAN/GETTY

SPORTS 20 Mins ago
Mallory Chin
Colin Kaepernick‘s affect on Nike keeps rising up, having reportedly now boosted Nike‘s stock price, closing at an all-time high of $83.47 USD on Thursday. According to Bloomberg, this announcement comes just 10 days after Nike chose Kaepernick as the face of its latest “Just Do It” campaign and followup “Dream Crazy” ad, and seven days after Nike recored a 31% increase in online sales.

Though initially after announcing Kaepernick as the face of Nike’s new ad caused a dip in the sportswear giant’s sales, Nike’s profit has since turned around after teaming up with the controversial quarterback-turned-activist, with stocks continuing to rise. Keep it locked here for more more on the story as it unfolds

Cats thought buring up nike gear was gonna help them boycott nike and stagnant thier sales I laugh In my nike penny 2's
Bought some shares the day the video dropped :lol:

I still remember my interview with Costco. I did great but apparently so did 10 other people. Rather than choosing for the 2 available positions they brought all 11 of us in and flat out told us "The first 2 people to bring us back the drug test results will get the job. GO! ". People literally ran to their cars like an old school LeMans race start. Crappy way to process employment if you ask me.

This just sounds disrespectful, if that was me at that age I may threw the application in someones face

i can’t stand people who get mad at when you don’t greet them on Facebook, even if you greeted them a happy birthday IN PERSON... some people take social media too seriously :smh: :lol:
To me it means more if you greet me via text call or in person. I could care less about social media

Some ppl have it backwards

cant believe people in 2018 still wish strangers on their friend list happy birthday, this is a high school thing back in the day

My wife writes everyone’s birthday on our calendar (we don’t have social media). Then when we get a new calendar each year she’ll transfer all the birthdays to the new calendar.

We never forget anyone’s birthday. Some of my friends can’t believe I remember there birthday since I don’t have social media to remind me

Co-worker accepted a full time position with the company after complaining about the job and saying he wanted to quit in the past. Someone contacted him for an interview for a dream job the other day too. And the pay for the current job isn't too great. Not sure what happened

I don't disclose my birthday on social media. I don't enjoy when people i don't talk to wish me happy birthday. It's meaningless.

Only my fam and close friends wish me happy birthday and that's all I need. I love myself too much to be excited by fakeness
This is dangerous and unpopular thinking to have in these times bro. Watch out.

I don't disclose my birthday on social media. I don't enjoy when people i don't talk to wish me happy birthday. It's meaningless.

Only my fam and close friends wish me happy birthday and that's all I need. I love myself too much to be excited by fakeness
When is your birthday?

I can’t believe this is the last week of summer. Times going quick this year!

Back
Top Bottom