the thread about nothing...

no fap starts today. im serious about this.

Let’s help you.
044B868D-7E4F-46FC-9282-EBA0CE960263.jpeg
DA85844D-EBB4-4E3C-8C7B-7724CC6EC9DA.jpeg

This is dangerous and unpopular thinking to have in these times bro. Watch out.

How? I barely use social media, having those notifications on my birthday don't change anything for me.

If people ask I will gladly tell them but wishin happy birthday only because facebook reminded you and you never talk to me? Nah i'm good.

When is your birthday?

Dec. 21

This just sounds disrespectful, if that was me at that age I may threw the application in someones face

It totally was, I was in disbelief and heated at the same time. I remember untucking my button up and walking slowly to my car as these folks were sprinting across the parking lot. One of the girls who got the job is still there, since summer of 1999.

How? I barely use social media, having those notifications on my birthday don't change anything for me.

If people ask I will gladly tell them but wishin happy birthday only because facebook reminded you and you never talk to me? Nah i'm good.

Dec. 21
Right around the corner, how old are you going to be if you don't mind?

I honestly don't care. Do you.

Not really cause. It’s the internet and some people take things to seriously.

But beautiful women are everywhere and social media has open up us to the plethora of women around the world to gaze at or take your shot.

jjs jjs i agree with you. Im saying not everyone else thinks like this in this era. Hence all the "keep calm. Its my b day" posts that ive been seeing for the past how many years.

Reactions: jjs
Back
Top Bottom