the thread about nothing...

I was texting my buddy telling him about it and he kept asking for pics too but man that's way too creepy...lol. Was working on shoulders today and she was literally on the bench next to mine. Girls that work out and take care of their health is so sexy.

I woulda been slick & played it off smooth. Don't be obvious with it, stay inconspicuous.

I woulda been slick & played it off smooth. Don't be obvious with it, stay inconspicuous.
I would be lying if I say I didn't try to think of ways to snap a pic. Don't want to be a jerk too tho. Maybe one of these days, just gotta find the right moment.

Honestly, men in general cheat, let alone star athletes. That's just something I've picked up on. It must suck to be a lady lol

1 out of every 2 guys I know in real life has cheated, or is cheating, and I'm sure some of the men who's not cheating would cheat if the opportunity came along
Supposedly we (as in men) cheat because we're horny. Females cheat because they want something different. Which ones worse?

They say men cheat cuz we're horny like what you just said, But when women cheat they mean it....like there's some sort of life event that's happening that's affecting the current relationship and they're not happy. Of course there's some females out there that just want it too. haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
They say men cheat cuz we're horny like what you just said, But when women cheat they mean it....like there's some sort of llfe event that's happening that's affecting the current relationship and they're not happy. Of course there's some females out there that just want it too. haha.
Exactly bro, you get it. Tbh i learned that from my homeboys mom. Women know eachother and us..

So far the girls I’ve known that have cheated they’re not happy in their relationships. But they hate being single so they want to make sure they find someone before breaking up. It’s like someone looking for a better job before resigning. Haha

He actually told me thats what she said to him during a convo on the subject. She didnt tell me that directly.
Oh I thought you guys were all talking about it. Which would’ve been pretty cool to be able to talk like this with the mom.

I can’t cheat on someone who has invested their trust in me in good conscience. I want the perfect marriage, and I believe I have accrued enough good karma for that to happen in my life. I never cheated on anybody I’ve been in a relationship with and I’ve never been dishonest. I’ve always been upfront about who I am and what I am I’m all about. I just know the next woman I get with is going to be the person I spend all of my life with. Her name is Ro$e.:emoji_rose::emoji_cupid:

Last edited:
Supposedly we (as in men) cheat because we're horny. Females cheat because they want something different. Which ones worse?
Honestly bro, it doesn't matter. Whether emotionally or physically, you're giving away something of yourself to someone else.

I was finishing eastbound and down the series for the second time. I have a question. Towards the ending the show it was basically the story of his autobiography. When did the daydreaming start ? Sasha Baron and the teen have herpe sores I’m assuming the assistant who’s holding the kids hand gave it to them ?

Had the energy to stay up and apply for more jobs. Staying positive and hopeful that I will actually get a call from a company without a referral.

Just need to continue to apply and see what opportunities are available for me.

I sorta lucked up.
Copped a pair of OG 16 for $11 bucks. I was like wth. What can i lose.

But after seeing this randomly pop up on my ig. (Guess ig is showing its prophecies feature algorithm)

AEEA6C27-6603-43F8-9A15-9923AE69B765.jpeg

96A83FA9-60E2-4899-9940-1D550C33CAC4.gif

Once it comes in the mail im not gonna even wear them now probably.

AE46726C-EA06-4630-B4B0-8C04519918EB.png

C0EC40FE-101F-4D05-8FA6-43E1D29861EC.png

6A2D3000-DBD3-41BE-B0A5-3BEDEF87CF3F.png

Last edited:
Nike Stocks Hit an All-Time High Thanks to Colin Kaepernick
His affect on the brand continues to grow.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F09%2Fcolin-kaepernick-nike-shares-increase-all-time-high-0.jpg

JUSTIN SULLIVAN/GETTY

SPORTS 20 Mins ago
Mallory Chin
Colin Kaepernick‘s affect on Nike keeps rising up, having reportedly now boosted Nike‘s stock price, closing at an all-time high of $83.47 USD on Thursday. According to Bloomberg, this announcement comes just 10 days after Nike chose Kaepernick as the face of its latest “Just Do It” campaign and followup “Dream Crazy” ad, and seven days after Nike recored a 31% increase in online sales.

Though initially after announcing Kaepernick as the face of Nike’s new ad caused a dip in the sportswear giant’s sales, Nike’s profit has since turned around after teaming up with the controversial quarterback-turned-activist, with stocks continuing to rise. Keep it locked here for more more on the story as it unfolds

Cats thought buring up nike gear was gonna help them boycott nike and stagnant thier sales I laugh In my nike penny 2's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom