the thread about nothing...

AlertDistinctGraysquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Neither of us can prove our stance unless actual proof comes out publicly. This is all conjecture.

I can prove my stance, as him showcasing his father figure skills in public by one example of going to every game of his eldest son basketball games thier are pictures and media talk from espn to Instagram pics.

Your stance is merely speculation he keeps his thots/infidelity a secret.

But ill let you rock.

I can prove my stance, as him showcasing his father figure skills in public by one example of going to every game of his eldest son basketball games thier are pictures and media talk from espn to Instagram pics.

Your stance is merely speculation he keeps his thots/infidelity a secret.

But ill let you rock.
Just because someone behaves a certain way under certain circumstances doesn't mean those same morals carry over to all aspect of life. Look at Bill Cosby, would any of us here have guessed what he did behind closed doors?

Lebron is cheating his *** off I'm sure lol
He probably does it with high profile super models or celebs who have just as much to lose as he does. That way it becomes a stalemate and nobody will tell on the other. Weren't there rumors that he smashed Beyonce recently? A body language expert even suggested that Beyonce wants it from him.

Lebron is cheating his *** off I'm sure lol

Lots of guys in the NBA thread think so too. Some user posted about seeing his interactions with other women at the club. Then of course there's the "ask her what watch she got on" Orlando mall video from years back. This could all be false of course but Im skeptical about his image that he tries to push

I don’t think LeBron is tiger, but is it really unbelievable that he may have a hit a random broad or 6 since he’s been in the NBA? I also don’t see how that brings his skills as a father into question, no one in here is trying to bring him down

Him smashing random thots has no bearing on being a good father.

It just makes him human. Any of us may make a false move when gorgeous women are throwing themselves at you constantly.

Men don’t cheat because they don’t love the life they have/their wife. They cheat because girls are hot and our biological desires overrides our reason.

My job has a bonus system going now and all we have to do is sign people up for a consultation. I've done a few without thinking and I'm getting about 380. Dude sitting next to me does them ALL the time and he's getting 1900. here on out I'm signing up every person i talk to whether they want it or not. If they don't want to talk to them then they better ignore the call or hang up.

Back
Top Bottom