the thread about nothing...

Lebron, Magic, Giannis.

Magic? As in Johnson???

EFF21556-F6E9-4E27-BFBD-59DA6CF6CBBD.gif

Iono, he sure does make that **** look good then if he really steppin out on his wife.

What if was revealed Bron was cheatin on Vannah, the controversy would be staggering for him. It would be on some Bill Cosby ****, that divorce would excruciatingly difficult for him.

Honestly, men in general cheat, let alone star athletes. That's just something I've picked up on. It must suck to be a lady lol

1 out of every 2 guys I know in real life has cheated, or is cheating, and I'm sure some of the men who's not cheating would cheat if the opportunity came along

Didnt Bron try and pipe some track and field chick at the olympics? I doubt hes never stepped out and we know how Magic got down

I remember I was with 2 of my male friends and one of their girlfriends. One of the dudes brought up that Kirilenko's wife let's him cheat once a year and the girl was apalled. :lol:

I remember I was with 2 of my male friends and one of their girlfriends. One of the dudes brought up that Kirilenko's wife let's him cheat once a year and the girl was apalled. :lol:
I doubt hes the only one. Not like their wives are on the road with them and when you got women throwing themselves at you, its just unrealistic to think these dudes aint smashing.

I doubt hes the only one. Not like their wives are on the road with them and when you got women throwing themselves at you, its just unrealistic to think these dudes aint smashing.
I bet he went over the limit of 1 per year even though his wife was open to this arrangement.

If lebron is cheating, he's on some tiger woods type of **** pre-getting cut.

My man said Magic :lol: :lol:

lebron is too much of family man to cheat on his wife, cause if he did he would be cheating on his kids. And im not saying he wouldn't but why risk it for guy who embraces his father figure skilss to public.

**on my dont talk about nba** list
Lil rabbit
Everysingletime

lebron is too much of family man to cheat on his wife, cause if he did he would be cheating on his kids. And im not saying he wouldn't but why risk it for guy who embraces his father figure skilss to public.

Lil rabbit
Everysingletime
I'm sure he takes extreme measures to make sure it stays a secret.

Lil rabbit
Everysingletime

Let's talk about this tight *** Benz then. I'm copping one in white and one in black as soon as I win the lottery.

Back
Top Bottom