the thread about nothing...

Krispy Kreme melts in your mouth when its warm
No Ayo!
3DD89BB7-78E6-4960-954F-1454504B30B4.gif

Flagrant foul!

Krispy Kreme is kinda over rated. It feels like you’re biting into air. The only decent donut there is their traditional glazed.

I've had a Krispy Kreme milkshake before. Was nothing special. Basically a vanilla milkshake with donut pieces in it

Krispy Kreme is overrated trash.

Dunkin's donuts aren't really worth the effort after 7 a.m. They make donuts once a day and that's it. When they have set out for more than a couple hours you might as well have ANY donut and it will probably be more satisfying.

Krispy Kreme is overrated trash.

Dunkin's donuts aren't really worth the effort after 7 a.m. They make donuts once a day and that's it. When they have set at for more than a couple hours you might as well have ANY donut and it will probably be more satisfying.

Are you from Texas?????

Illinois. What'd I'd do to give the impression that I'm a Texan?
I almost typed Texican but I thought better of it.

That sounds like something a Texan(or someone who has been in Texas too long)would say. Texans hate KK, they swear to gawd Shipley's ol Kroger lookin *** donuts are the truth.

This guy knows.

Anyone take you to Coleman's?
No, I've only been to Moline briefly like for a day and at the Chicago airport for a connecting flight. First time I tried Jay's was in the 7th grade when a classmate shared some that he brought back from a trip. Our teacher's(from Chicago) eyes lit up when he saw the bag. I order them from Target but some flavors are restricted and even the official manufacturer doesn't ship to Cali.

Last edited:
Dunkin's coffee is pretty trash. All their other stuff is iight though.

In terms of doughnuts, Krispy Kreme >> Dunkin

Am i the only one who gets ads from the fbi recruitment?

Either its blasted on pandora or thru other adsense websites

Am i the only one who gets ads from the fbi recruitment?

Either its blasted on pandora or thru other adsense websites
Oh man I get the same exact ads on Pandora every single time and it's so annoying. Not FBI ads but just in general they replay the same ads over and over

Back
Top Bottom