the thread about nothing...

How u not gunna post name or link
:rofl:

b6c.gif

Sometimes i forget that i've had some pairs for YEARS.
I was walking around with a pair and i thought someone was clapping.
Apparently it was my sole slapping the floor and back :lol:
Damn fool. Hope that never happens to me. Think my Most non destructive shoes are my 33 HI's. Even the OG's are still living from 91 to infinity.

Just got back from the gym and there is this chick there that’s shaped exactly like Chun Li in Street Fighter. Man...speechless.
Your avi makes this post at least 3 times better
One of the WORST feelings ever!
Just this year
- Undefeated AF1
-Bacon Air Max 90's
-2007 Aqua 8's
ALLL SHATTERED. :smh:
Jesus sorry to hear that, those and my playoffs are still going strong

Got a mean case of the BG's right now. Might be time to blow up the spot...but I got some **** at work that needs my attention until we confirm a solution.

Bubble on, gut.

Maaaannnn.

My boy is going out for his birthday Saturday night but I fully intended on staying home and watching GGG-Canelo.
I'm not gonna skip my boy's birthday, guess I gotta stream from my phone in the club :lol:

Maaaannnn.

My boy is going out for his birthday Saturday night but I fully intended on staying home and watching GGG-Canelo.
I'm not gonna skip my boy's birthday, guess I gotta stream from my phone in the club :lol:

Why don't yall just go out somewhere to watch the fight? The best of both worlds.

Why don't yall just go out somewhere to watch the fight? The best of both worlds.

Ideally that's what would happen but I think he's getting a table at some club in NYC. I watched the first fight with him but I don't think he's as interested as I am this time around. We'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom